Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from ✮Sans✮

Accept this Application?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

✮Sans✮

Donne

Member Name ✮Sans✮

Name mason

Contact Information

Your Age 17

Location Minnesota

Your SteamID XXXMLGQUICKSCOPERXXEAR

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? I think I could help get rid of those you don't follow the rules and hackers that get rid of fun

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. It does not let me pass without pressing yes

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. i play all day on the weekends but play a little on the weekdays

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I have a really shitty mix that does not work so yeah

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Ban them for 5 mins then do a 24 hour ban then a permaban

mrphil2105

Scarcely Lethal
I would like you to give some more information about what issues you encounter and what servers you play on.

And you write that you would ban them, the hackers, micspammers? I don't think you need to ban micspammers or chat spammers, just a simple mute/gag would do it.

Also, the Steam ID provided is not an actual Steam ID, you can find your Steam ID using this tool: https://steamid.io/. XXXMLGQUICKSCOPERXXEAR is your customUrl.

Regards Crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom