Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from ♡FluffyPuff♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

Member Name ♡FluffyPuff♡

Name amr almenawy

Contact Information

Your Age 13

Location saudi arabia/ al Ryadh

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:74983327

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? Because i really love the servers and i want to help making it grow

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. NONE

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. 1:00 >3:00. Maybe more i don't know

On what servers do you usually play? JailBreak,Orange X3 100Crit X10 and Death Run

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I don't want to be admin for fun,I want to be admin to help new people that got in these servers and clean them from hackers,Spammers,Rule breakers...etc

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? First i give him a warning , If he does not stop either kick him or ban him

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Pros :
-familiar with admin commands
-Wants to make the server a better place
-Is friendly (my experience)
Cons :
-isn't active on the forums
-Doesn't report people
-The punish section lacks definition of different rule breakers and their punishment
-can be inmature at times (my experience)
-Spammed "give me admin" in his introduction section
-Replied to old threads

Fluff,I love you but..... That's a clear -Support from me.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Pros :
-familiar with admin commands
-Wants to make the server a better place
-Is friendly (my experience)
Cons :
-isn't active on the forums
-Doesn't report people
-The punish section lacks definition of different rule breakers and their punishment
-can be inmature at times (my experience)
-Spammed "give me admin" in his introduction section
-Replied to old threads

Fluff,I love you but..... That's a clear -Support from me.

At first I was wondering why he commented on his own application...

Application Stuff

Pros:
- Active on Jailbreak
- Seems to have an okay understanding of the rules.

Cons:
- Short application
- Very little detail
- Asked to be admin on his introduction
- Had to essentially "spam" his posts just to be able to post the application

All in all: -Support

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
-Short app
-Joined just recently
-Too less info
-Wrong age on your profile
-Spammed your introduction with "pls give me admin" to reach the posts required to apply

If I would dig deeper i'm sure there are more points I could state.

-Support

Good luck tho.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Timo seems to sum this up pretty well. You have a ton of negative ratings from spamming "pls give me admin" on your introduction. The application is rushed. You barely have any time to spend on the servers. Your "other information" section consists of what is required to become an admin. Your punishments aren't specific because of your rushing, which makes them wrong. (Giving a warning to all rule breakers isn't required, e.g hackers) You've barely made any other posts apart from your spam recently and even then, you only joined 15 days ago.

-Support from me. Come back once you've made some actual contribution to discussion or forum games, realized these applications need effort put into them, opened up more time to play and been around longer.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Little detail, not so active on forums, wrong age on profile and spammed "give me admin"

You probably already saw this coming but
-support from me aswell.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
- Support from me too.

Why?

Let me sum up:

♡FluffyPuff♡: Pls give me admin
DasMalzbier: No. Here are two reason why you wouldn't be a good admin (not patient and immature)
DasMalzbier: Still no.
DasMalzbier: No!
♡FluffyPuff♡: *makes admin application*
God dammit, when will you understand that No means No!

Too lazy to list other reason, but why should I? The already existing arguments are enough to conclude that you wouldn't be a good admin.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Your age on your profile is set to 26. Which is the double of what you say on your application.
You have 21 negative ratings within 15 days since you joined the community.

Maybe get to know us better and let us get to know you. Hang more around on the forum (don't spam!) and reach to people to get the support you need for your application.
You can always talk to us on Discord (typing, talking, ...).

Just like the others I think you rushed it a bit but this doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time. Just take these tips and apply them so on your next admin app you have more support.

x

Amy

#Wilde
- Support from me too.

Why?

Let me sum up:

DasMalzbier: No. Here are two reason why you wouldn't be a good admin (not patient and immature)
DasMalzbier: Still no.
DasMalzbier: No!
♡FluffyPuff♡: *makes admin application*
God dammit, when will you understand that No means No!

Too lazy to list other reason, but why should I? The already existing arguments are enough to conclude that you wouldn't be a good admin.

Well this sums up my -SUPPORT .... Never force admin to give you admin first off.. Second i think your a bit too young to understand some of the rules (Not trying to be rude by saying that) and like @MiyukiMouse mentioned you have alot of negative votes within 15 days. Also very short application.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? First i give him a warning , If he does not stop either kick him or ban him

As you said ban "him" you should next time add "her" also.. Him/Her.. It's not one specific sex playing on the servers there are girls as well :)

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello FluffyPuff I hope you're doing wonderful
Well I'm sure we all know where this is going to go so lets get straight down to it.
Application is already disappointing by eyeballing it. No effort put into it so that shows you have no effort in becoming admin.
Your activity is quite lacking from being on the forums for 15 days. I haven't heard from you for a while aside from necrobumping old threads which is why you ahve more negative ratings than positive which is pretty darn bad doc.
26 on your profile yet 13-14 on your application? No way was that a mistake since that is a huge difference doc.
Also from what @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda said, begging for admin is not good plus, Das can't make you admin... Just saying.
All in all Fluffy it seems as though you are not prepared for the burden of being on admin for Blackwonder. Maybe one day you will but for now, no.
Of course my decision will be a clear -SUPPORT please take in the feedback we give you and learn from your mistakes so you will become acceptable as an admin!
Sak out!

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Pros
  • I have seen you alot on jailbreak which means you're active.
  • You seem like you have a decent understanding of the rules.
  • You seem friendly ingame.
Cons
  • You have had 1 com block before
  • You just recently made a forum account, you should be active for a longer period of time
  • Your application for admin was very short.
  • The grammar on the application doesn't look that great and the application doesn't stand out and looks like no effort has been made to make it.
  • In your introduction to forums you asked for admin.
  • The age on your account on the forum is different to the applications age.
  • You havn't put effort into reporting any of the rule breakers on the server.
All in all I am giving you a -support because the cons of way more than the pros.

Krizis

Unremarkable

Krizis

You may know me from the "Blackwonder | Orange" server.
Sorry, but...
Shut up,
and take my -SUPPORT.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

You may know me from the "Blackwonder | Orange" server.
Sorry, but...
Shut up,
and take my -SUPPORT.
I believe he understood it by now. You did not add anything new to the discussion, did not provide any constructive criticism and did not even say any reasons at all. I fail to see how this vote is necessary or even justified. And at this points it's basically just bashing on his head.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I believe he understood it by now. You did not add anything new to the discussion, did not provide any constructive criticism and did not even say any reasons at all. I fail to see how this vote is necessary or even justified. And at this points it's basically just bashing on his head.
That was completely unnecessary and rude.
I agree with that it is kinda rude, if you look at my app you see that he said: "Shut up and take my +support" the shut up is his way of giving a support.
+ or - it is the same.
Still rude... but his way...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Okay. Unless you have something to add that hasn't been stated before on why he should or should not become admin, please don't reply.
The poor guy knows now he made the mistake of joking about that and applying too soon. He'll learn from this.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Even if it is meant as a joke the cute reaction is just not appropriate here and it just kinda rude in my opinion.
He says he is declined and you think it's cute?
If I am the only one that thinks it's inappropriate than tell me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom