Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from ║Samsy║™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsy

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
Daniel or Samsy

Instruction Topic
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/hello-everyone.9129/

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:148270826

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
My Server. It's a funserver. I stopped playing TF2 for a year because I had to learn for many exams and start thinking for a job.
Here is the IP: 217.182.197.134:27500

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
On Jailbreak and Deathrun server.
BlackWonder UK | Jailbreak (185.44.76.140:27025)
BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak #2 (172.96.160.170:27095)
BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak (172.96.160.170:27205)

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I'm actually way more responsible/reasonable, I'm even more rational and strict when it comes to rulebreaking..but to be honest..the only real reason of why I'm applying is that the servers are abandonned to themselfs. I've seen many of my most visited places around the community, being object of fun for people who don't even care about reading the rules and such, they just get in, try to create chaos for their fun and then get away. Yes, I'm aware my activity is such a mess right now, but that's for the fact that I now hate joining the ff2 server knowing that I cannot do anything against someone who mock me for enforcing the rules and then get away for lack of proof of their actions (except the in-chat situations). I'm such sick of making report threads that got accepted 8 hours after they've got created, nothing personal but I just want to have powers so I can give a hand of help.

I am also patient and capable of handling situations calmly and professionally. Plus, I am honest and polite, and would never do a thing that compromises the safety or the level of your community
Also my friends recommended me to apply for an admin of Blackwonder.TF so it's a honor to be on your team

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Alex
Wanka

I've seen/played:
Overkill
will5023

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
UTC +01:00 I am active. I always join a Blackwonder.TF server except Tuesday.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General Punishment:
Hacker: Record a demo, perma ban him and attach the demo to the ban info and let the other admins review it
No English in Mic (I am mad of people speaking Russain on their mics): I will give him a warning. If he doesn't speak english he will be perma muted
Spam in mic : Warning and if he continues = Mute for an hour
Spam in chat: Warning and if he continues = Gag for an hour
Racism on chat or mic : Warning and if he continues = Mute/Gag for 3+ hours (Depend of the Situation)
Inappropriate/Illegal Spray: Warning and if he doesn't changes he will be permanent spray banned.
Abusing "!calladmin": 1+ day ban
Hack Advertising: Warning if he continues = Silence Permanent
Exploiting: Warning and if he continues = Kick/Ban (Depends of the Exploit)

Jailbreak Punishment:
Overtalking the Admin during a mic check: Muted for 30 minutes (Depend how long he overtalked the admin)
Overtalking the Warden: Muted for 30 minutes (Depends how many times he did)
Armoury Camping: Warn that he needs to leave the Armoury or slay
Delaying the Round: Ask the RED/Prisioner to rebel or suicide instead of hiding
Ghosting: Silence the player (Depend how many times he ghosted)
Sticky Trapping: Ask to detonate the stickies otherwise he will be slayed
Freekill Orders: The Freekiller should be Teambanned without warnings for one hour
Latespawn: Insta Slay
Ammo Glitching: Kick the player. If he repeats ban for 30+ minutes (Depends how many times he repeat)

BLU/Guard Punishment:
AFK Guard: Moved to the Spectator Team
Constant Baiting: If a guard baits another RED/Prisioner by getting in their melee range, the red is allowed to hit them. If the guard kills the red because the guard was baiting, then teamban for 30+ minutes
Bad Mic on BLU: Tell that person to go RED/Prisioner Team otherwise a teamban for 30 minutes
No Mic on BLU: Tell that person to go RED/Prisioner Team otherwise a permanent teamban
Teamkilling as Guards: Teamban for a day or more (Depends how many he killed in those rounds)
Freehitting: Warn the person to stop freehitting or slay
Disguising as Guard: Warn the guard, if he is disguised he will be slayed
Killing Prisioners during a "Repeat": Warned and tell that he shouldn't do that next time if he continues the guard will be teambanned for 60+ minutes

Warden Punishment:
Unwarding: Ask why he !uw. If he doesn't have a mic he will be teambanned for 30+ minutes.
Illegal FF: Teamban for day or more (Depends how many times he did)
Tricky/Fake/Conflicting Orders: The warden should be warned that he can't say that. If he continues he will get a teamban for 30+ minutes
Doing Banned Days/Minigames: The warden should be warned that he can't do those Days/Minigames. If he does one of those dasys, the warden will be teambanned for two days
Favouritism: If he is doing favouritism, that person should be warned. If he continues he will be punished with teamban for six hours
Warden hogging: Warned if he cotinues = Teamban for an hour
Forcing Warden: Tell that BLU/Guard that he can't only use "!W" three times in a row, if he does !w more than 3 times he will be teambanned for more than 20 minutes

Deathrun Rules:
Fake Freeruns: Tell him that he can't or that is illegal. If he repeats he will be banned for 1 hour
Ghosting: Tell the Ghoster that he can't or he will be silenced
Suiciding as Death: Telling the Death if he doesn't want to play as Death should use !drtoogle or he will be banned for an hour

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I've been permanent muted because I hadn't the mic on while a mic check. I was there a started I was clueless.
Also I have a brother he is very racist also he likes to lie, he uses my laptop there are chances that he uses my laptop and start herrasing everyone.
P.S.: My brother plays TF2 with my account. I am maybe banned from some communities.
At the moment 1 resolved Report Topic.

Thanks to Alex and Jampoint I was able to get all banlists.
http://luckypie.net/index.php?p=commslist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:148270826 (Mute expired)
https://blackwonder.tf/teambans/index.php?page=107
STEAM_0:0:148270826 (Has been removed by Wanka, thanks you in advance)
https://wonderland.tf/threads/doctorsamsys-application.742/ (My brother's app)
I also have muted players:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-twoplustwoisfive.9162/

Have a great day.

EDIT1: Some parts of my app here filled with smile faces.
EDIT2: Added my Instruction Topic.
EDIT3: Removed Jim from known Admins

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Uh, remove me from that list, I've talked to you like twice and one of those times was me banning you just a few days ago. Your donor should be removed right now but Bene hasn't gotten around to it. There's no way I would even consider trusting you with admin right now. Learn the rules and actually stick around first. Some of your punishments are also pretty sporadic in terms of whether they are actually close to what they should be or not. Oh and that's before I mention a racist brother who uses your account to intentionally be detrimental and you have other community bans.

Any reason this racist "brother" also uses the name "Samsy"?

-Not a chance from me

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you have a "brother" who likes to use your laptop and is racist you are also banned on other communities... -SUPPORT

will5023

also that's clearly not your brothers account as he's using the same steam as you so either you and your brother share accounts or you're lying about your racist brother

Reactions: Jim

will5023

so you're 16 but you work, when your """""""""brother"""""" is 36 and should probably be able to own his own laptop and house and car and steam account, is your iq room temp?

Samsy

Mildly Menacing
If this is app is bad just decline?
I don't have nothing against. But I am honest.
My brother isn't 36 because he is a lier.
And I help my parents and I am working on a project on school.

Samsy

Mildly Menacing
Uh, remove me from that list, I've talked to you like twice and one of those times was me banning you just a few days ago. Your donor should be removed right now but Bene hasn't gotten around to it. There's no way I would even consider trusting you with admin right now. Learn the rules and actually stick around first. Some of your punishments are also pretty sporadic in terms of whether they are actually close to what they should be or not. Oh and that's before I mention a racist brother who uses your account to intentionally be detrimental and you have other community bans.

Any reason this racist "brother" also uses the name "Samsy"?

-Not a chance from me
I really understand that I abused donor. But I really stopped using votekick/ban/mute/gag.
I just reported TwoPlusTwoIsFive because everyone was telling to votemute due overtalking the warden.
AlsoI said to him: "Use always my name not yours!".

hey ya

Dark Elf
Your account, your responsibility. If someone else is going to be using your account, prove them to us as well. In addition to what Jim and Will have brought up, I do not feel comfortable with someone else we don't know using your account (especially if they're a racist "lier").
Also noteworthy to bring up the fact that you just joined forums and applied in under a week, with little to no discord (mostly just requesting help) activity including questionable server time.

-support

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
My brother uses my laptop while I am working.
I find it a little bit insulting that you cannot even handle the responsibility of your own account, but you believe you are responsible enough to hold an admin position. Why would you becoming an admin magically stop your "brother?"

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I wouldn't feel comfortable if you were an admin. I already said what I wanted to say about you here: https://wonder.tf/index.php?/topic/59-my-second-application/
I believe that you're a great person and could be a great admin, but sadly you've decided to make decisions in pass and now which has impacted your application. Hopefully, you stay and decide to change your behavior.

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom