Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application by Dirakia

Accept this Application?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Member Name
Dirakia

Name
Simon Zehani

Contact Information

Your Age

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I once was Moderator on another x10 Server that after bout 7 Months had to shut down because of the lack of income. The Servers name was Takaishii

Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to become an admin because I have been playing on the servers for about 3-4 months now and it is the main server that I play on. I also would then be able to control the chaos that happens when I play on the servers (i.E not following the rules like kids in the voicechat, micspamming etc, hackers and other stuff).

As an example, there is a hacker, how would you proceed?
Like i always do: I firstfight them for a moment, it could be possible that he is just an awesome gamer. If i think he might be a hacker i will immediatly go into the spectator mode, and watch him in the first person mode. If i see him hacking, of course i will instantly ban him.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes, but since i hadnt the possibilities to keep using them i might have to refresh myself here and there

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Nope

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
None

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Usually nighttime from bout 6:00 PM - 4:00AM ((UTC+01:00) Central European Timezone)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Since i just came out of school and had to break off from my Job cause back then i was heavily suffering from Epilepsy, i am like always aviable (just text me, i might be asleep but after i wake up i will response)

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'm not sure if you are suited for the admin role. Your application is fine, but you did create a thread where you said that someone was spamming without providing any proof and I have mentioned to the other 3 people that they need proof. I unfortunately have to decline this. Sorry

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I'm not sure if you are suited for the admin role. Your application is fine, but you did create a thread where you said that someone was spamming without providing any proof and I have mentioned to the other 3 people that they need proof. I unfortunately have to decline this. Sorry
Oh okay then :T
And for the spamming, i couldnt get any proof since it was a micspam, and when trying to make a short video, it propably would lagg too much, so i thought reporting it would be better than doing completely nothing
Also just wondering, is there any chance i might get accepted?
SOmething like, waiting a certain amount of time etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom