Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Admin App MaterialisticThings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name MaterialisticThings

Name Just call me by my Steam name

Contact Information http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaterialisticThngz/

Age 16

Location United States of America CDT

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:71329565

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I can't remember honestly, it was a while ago.

Why do you want to become an admin? I come on and I see childish and underage children on the microphone, which is against the rules as it states when you join any server. I do livestream myself and I come on to see people with suspicious behavior that needs to be stopped.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Loldielol Blackwonder

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. When I get home from school around 4:00 PM CDT and always on the weekends.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Well, I would warn spammers and underage children on the microphone to stop doing what you are doing and if it continues then I will temp mute/gag them for their actions. I believe in second chances, because everyone can change their behavior. Hackers are more simple, I would go spectator and get enough evidence to make the decision that they are using side client modifications to their game. Which would result in a report to Valve on their account and a temp ban for first offenders. Of course if they come back again on a different accound I would have to go through the same process.

I used this format from ThePianoFighter/HHB for the use of this application, I find his format to be quiet suffecient.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
The format he used was an automated one, which can be found on the right-hand side of the website under "Application Forms" tab.

Any case, as usual I'll stand by the majority vote.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom