Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

#SaveTF2

Strange
Hey, eh..., I want you to see how "the x100 server" admin is doing their job. They help some steam users to cheat their game points + server commands. You can type "!rank" and then choose "top 100". A lot of people reached millions of points in 1 day, this day, bypass the top player. Ex: user name "Eggsy" from 5083 and after 1 minute, it became 1108192. My top dropped from 13 to 20

20220605224345_1.jpg

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Would be useful to know how they do it.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
There is no Admin involved, it's an exploit they're likely abusing to gain points.

#SaveTF2

Strange
how did the admin help them?
the admin help them by showing them the server unknown exploit and sharing some admin access command to they can cheating in their game points just to trashtalking to other player by chat: !place then !sounds: "You suck!"; "you are nothing to me"; ... and bad word chat make other players feed sad or ragequit then they leave the server. They mostly do this to me in that day

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
the admin help them by showing them the server unknown exploit and sharing some admin access command to they can cheating in their game points just to trashtalking to other player by chat: !place then !sounds: "You suck!"; "you are nothing to me"; ... and bad word chat make other players feed sad or ragequit then they leave the server. They mostly do this to me in that day
No staff have the ability to grant others exclusive commands and also don't have access to modify the score board or player's points. It's likely a player spreading information about an exploit. If you have any evidence of anyone preforming this exploit, you are more than welcome to make a report on our forum.

Thank you for the concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom