Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Admin abuse

[C&B] Ben | blw.tf is abuser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

admin named [C&B] Ben | blw.tf was today abusing if people who playd on the server are seeing this then tell if its true i have been silenced twice by this guy once for 2400 mins and now perma silence with no reason

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Please follow the correct format by using the "report a player" button in the top right hand of the main forum page and provide evidence for your claims.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I think you are confusing me with Viking, you some how got past the system as you had a 3 day mute and gag for giving people the wrong rules, we have been trying to solve that issue, but source bans has a higher power than I do, and SourceBans is down, so bare with us on this, we will silence you once again as soon as possible!

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were silenced in the sourcebans from before, but still talking in game now. We had to reapply it.

[C&B]Ben and I both got locked out of sourcebanns while doing this.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

You have been issued a 3 day mute and gag as the ones viking did bugged and didn't work, sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom