Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Adding Vote TeamBan for Donors

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Sometimes there are times when a blu that gets vote muted for freekill, breaking rules, ect needs to talk. Like to address a freekill. Vote mutes are used since there is no option to teamban when admins arent on. Pretty self explanitory

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

The numbers add up quickly, soon it will cost them 200$

Again I do not see any use of giving it just to donor+ (seeing that paying more money =/= more trustworthy)

To me it feels like you guys are calling everyone who doesn't pay for donor+ less trustworthy then someone who does.

D

Deleted member 2049

There is a time when a mic is needed, its more professional to have an option for vote teamban instead of a mute and teamban at the same time when the mute isnt needed

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I feel as though this would be abused (just as votemutes are already), but if the teamban is only a half hour or so like a mute, then I suppose it wouldn't be so bad. It just seems a bit of a waste of time, when a votemute does the job and stops the rule breaker from screaming and complaining in voice chat.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I feel as though this would be abused (just as votemutes are already), but if the teamban is only a half hour or so like a mute, then I suppose it wouldn't be so bad. It just seems a bit of a waste of time, when a votemute does the job and stops the rule breaker from screaming and complaining in voice chat.
What Interest me about this is that Noodl said that this would not be dodge-able like any other vote is right now for the donors
, so it wouldn't be a waste of time, man.

Ben.

Unremarkable
Everyone has an opinion on the subject but, The fact is this needs to be stopped. I don't know if THIS is the path we should look into but we do need to give donaters (as commited pepole) some more power to stop these free-killers it ruins the game mode very quick and in turn shy's pepole from the server network as a whole unfortunantely...

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I can tell you, people who want to abuse do NOT give a shit if they lose any money by doing it
I don't mean to totally burst your point here, but if you get Donor+ so you can abuse all you want, losing $40 is a big deterrent. I personally agree with the idea that Donor+ should get a perk like this, because it can really reflect that you care about blackwonder. I don't think it's like minecraft, where you can freely log into a server and grief all you want with no reprocussions. I doubt many people would waste $40 for a gag, because they can just get donor removed (and banned) and the person who got tbanned can be unbanned.

If we're on the topic of Donor+ perks, I feel like reducing the vote time and cooldown would be really effective. As a donor myself (not +) I find that muting or slaying consistent rulebreakers can be tough because they can just dodge mutes, or freekill during the voteslay. Donor+ along with a tban could have lower vote cooldown (potentially a pain to implement a seperate vote cooldown due to how current donor cooldowns work) but it could really help. Also, the vote taking 20 seconds is plenty of time to dodge or abuse, so knocking it down a bit could help.

But overall, I feel like a tban would be pretty good to implement for Donor+.

EDIT: I didn't read it 100% clearly, so sorry if you think with the fact that I disagree with donor+ not being more trustworthy than donor. I don't think that donor+ makes them more trustworthy, but rather maybe less likely to abuse.

Last edited:

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
IMG_3619.GIF

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/add-a-voting.3648/#post-15064

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
EDIT: Fuck sake did anyone look at this anyway?

Last edited:

Melectrome

Legendary
I somewhat agree, votemutes also disable your mic making asking for repeats and telling something to warden 6x harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom