Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Adding Vote TeamBan for Donors

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Sometimes there are times when a blu that gets vote muted for freekill, breaking rules, ect needs to talk. Like to address a freekill. Vote mutes are used since there is no option to teamban when admins arent on. Pretty self explanitory

D

Deleted member 2120

I think vote mutes would suffice for teambans.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Votemute or VoteTBan, it's the same effect. They can both be dodged; they would both be logged on the appropriate ban system. Unless the Teamban is longer than the votemute duration, I think it would be useless to add this.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Votemute or VoteTBan, it's the same effect. They can both be dodged; they would both be logged on the appropriate ban system. Unless the Teamban is longer than the votemute duration, I think it would be useless to add this.
A vote tban would not be dodge-able.
Vote banning can easily be made un dodge-able also.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
A vote tban would not be dodge-able.
Vote banning can easily be made un dodge-able also.
Oooouuu. Well if it's not dodge-able I would like to see it on the donor perks or maybe in the donor + perks if U feel like it could be abused

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I take that as a declaration of 'I'm gonna make this', @Noodl , but the web interface desperately needs to be improved before this can be a thing!

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

This thread is practically useless. Mic-mute = Team-ban from blu. Also you said that they need a mic to adress what they killed for, they can just use the chat (actually i'm not even sure if you said that they needed a mic to address what they killed for but, still)

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

As Noodl has input that such a thing can be created, and can be made so you can't dodge the vote, it is a useful thread.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Adding a donor perk such as this would require the go ahead from the boss man, depending on if he thinks it's a good idea or not.

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
In my opinion it only should be for donor+. Because it could be abused very badly,But it would save alot of time from the admins It would be stupid to give it to normal donors

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

In my opinion it only should be for donor+. Because it could be abused very badly,But it would save alot of time from the admins It would be stupid to give it to normal donors

Question, where do you see a difference in personalities between people that have donor or donor+? Someone who's donor+ can abuse it just as much as someone who'd be donor. Just because you have donor+ does not mean that you're more trustworthy.

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
Question, where do you see a difference in personalities between people that have donor or donor+? Someone who's donor+ can abuse it just as much as someone who'd be donor. Just because you have donor+ does not mean that you're more trustworthy.
Because donor+ costs way more and because buying donor+ continously is expensive That is why

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
That just means you have more money, it doesn't mean you're more trustworthy then a normal donor.
Or it should be That you would need to be a donor for 3 months and not having the donor removed from you You could take a 1 month break and buy it again then after that you could wait again but the most time you could be without buying would be 8 months that would make you more trustworthy But if you would abuse it you could never get donor again without doing an appeal and it would result in a 3 month ban if abusing it

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Or it should be That you would need to be a donor for 3 months and not having the donor removed from you You could take a 1 month break and buy it again then after that you could wait again but the most time you could be without buying would be 8 months

:I I have no idea how to explain to you that there is no difference between people that have donor or donor+ (you can have a abusing donor or a abusing donor+, it all depends on the person)

EDIT: I also think that not allot of people have Donor+ (I'm not sure tho) in that case the vote would be kind of useless if it is only for Donor+

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
:I I have no idea how to explain to you that there is no difference between people that have donor or donor+ (you can have a abusing donor or a abusing donor+, it all depends on the person)
i dont know anymore what would be a good thing to be trustful enought to voteban

mr_minati

Truly Feared
@Drexils I gave the option to perma-donors cause they are less compare to the reg donors, thus making it easy to keep an eye on abusers. Also I'm pretty sure U would think twice about abusing when U could lose ur $40 investment in mere seconds.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

@Drexils I gave the option to perma-donors cause they are less compare to the reg donors, thus making it easy to keep an eye on abusers. Also I'm pretty sure U would think twice about abusing when U could lose ur $40 investment in mere seconds.

I can tell you, people who want to abuse do NOT give a shit if they lose any money by doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom