Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add reasons why people get vote muted and voteslayed for donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
This needs to be added i think you need a valid reason why you pulled the vote up
Here are the reasons that need to be added to the reasons list
Hacking
Friendlying
Freekilling
Stealing
Spam
Griefing
Racism
Player Disrespect
Scamming
Lr denial
Map exploiting
Other
Where you can let them type there reason in

Last edited:

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
I don’t we should add anymore reasons to because you would have to go though the whole list that’s why the others there fo you to type the reason

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
If you can just type in the reason, why go through the trouble of making a list? Just make it so you have to type the reason if anything.

If it's something BS it just makes it easier to report and get somebody abusive stripped of their power.

Save some time programming, and save some time actually initiating the kick as opposed to scrolling through menus.

EDIT: we out here getting ninja'd

Sleinty

Unremarkable
On my opponent at my side. They try to control the disruption in the place itself since Admin can't be there 24/7 when it is already happening. But people tend to play the style of "crying wolf" on the donors (happen to me a few times but I've learned it). It is hard when you can't place the ban in a time when needed.
sad-crying-cat.gif

but if Donors have the power to vote ban I can ensure people would flood in their money just to abuse the bans power on people they distaste in any form of ways. which would be lost cost case to no end of reports on abusing.

tumblr_n28pojWz3O1rnc4a6o3_500.gif

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
On my opponent at my side. They try to control the disruption in the place itself since Admin can't be there 24/7 when it is already happening. But people tend to play the style of "crying wolf" on the donors (happen to me a few times but I've learned it). It is hard when you can't place the ban in a time when needed.
View attachment 6041

but if Donors have the power to vote ban I can ensure people would flood in their money just to abuse the bans power on people they distaste in any form of ways. which would be lost cost case to no end of reports on abusing.

View attachment 6042
its basically what you drive it to do and this is why we have demos

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
View attachment 6041

View attachment 6042

The thread is about showing reasons for votes, not whether or not donors should be able to voteban. If I read it correctly, at least.

Also afaik donor votes only last half an hour.

Ori

Mildly Menacing
maybe we should not add the voteban

There's no "we". Voteban is never a good idea for a donor. BLW will see an influx of donations for people to abuse that whenever their emotions spike. The admins actually care about this servers thank god, so theres no way they will add something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom