Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add old versions of maps back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually Festive

Scarcely Lethal
now new versions of wild west were released and i mean there not bad but they aren't the best and i think you should add back the old versions and keep the new versions to at least let people stop arguing "wild west was shit to begin with new version just made it better" im kinda annoyed at this point due to some of these people not playing the first map to start with and i would think it would be best if we just had both versions to have the people choose which one they want or at least host a poll to see which version should be hosted

Actually Festive

Scarcely Lethal
originally made this for 2 maps but the 2nd one was actually decent explaining the plural on versions

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

What is wrong with the new version of wildwest it removes the glitch where blues can get stuck in the elevator which was an annoying glitch, adds labels to buttons so you know what they do, makes disco finally work, adds more secrets, adds a strafe race, makes soccer cool, and other things also what was the other map you was going to include?

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Putting aside the individual stuff against each new version of each map. I just think is not fair that the rotation has 4 different minecraft maps that are essentiall the same map updated over time while the others have to be updated to the latest version without keeping the older versions.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

In the new map, team based LRs do not function at all. If you pick one, you will be teleported in side of a wall and be stuck there until an admin gets you out. I think the new one is decent, but that glitch really brings it down. Honestly it's a decent map, but I believe fully that bringing back the old Wildwest, alongside the new Wildwest, would make everyone happy. Both maps are great and having the duo of them would be wonderful if I do say so myself. The old map may have not had a working disco, but almost everything else worked. Getting stuck in the elevator only happened twice too me before in all my time of playing that map. Also it only ever really happens once. But team based LRs work on the old one. So in conclusion I would just love to see the old Wildwest back, perhaps with the new one. Just having both maps in the list would be amazing.

Edit: A great point from Banan, I see it as strange to see so many minecraft maps, but other maps can't even exist together even though it would make all happy. This goes for HopJB and Wildwest. Both were altered, and none of the old ones are on the list.

Actually Festive

Scarcely Lethal
adding to what cyveray said you could revamp the old version to keep all the old secrets and just fix the elavator bug and things like that

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

In the new map, team based LRs do not function at all. If you pick one, you will be teleported in side of a wall and be stuck there until an admin gets you out. I think the new one is decent, but that glitch really brings it down. Honestly it's a decent map, but I believe fully that bringing back the old Wildwest, alongside the new Wildwest, would make everyone happy. Both maps are great and having the duo of them would be wonderful if I do say so myself. The old map may have not had a working disco, but almost everything else worked. Getting stuck in the elevator only happened twice too me before in all my time of playing that map. Also it only ever really happens once. But team based LRs work on the old one. So in conclusion I would just love to see the old Wildwest back, perhaps with the new one. Just having both maps in the list would be amazing.

Edit: A great point from Banan, I see it as strange to see so many minecraft maps, but other maps can't even exist together even though it would make all happy. This goes for HopJB and Wildwest. Both were altered, and none of the old ones are on the list.

The broken LR's is not the fault of the mapper its the fault of the plugin spawning players in the incorrect position maybe make a suggestion to fix this as a couple maps had the same issue but eventually got fixed.

I also think having some versions of maps coexisting is not a bad idea hopjb being an example but not wildwest imo as they are too similar to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom