Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Add Munitions to ZS please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

Hey Folks I did like 2 hours of testing on maps this on seemed promising. lots of good spots none to OP Its a 3 stage map so I'm thinking all three stages all together its not that big ,it set in a soviet winter.

Attachments

• pl_munitions_b3.bsp
    47.2 MB · Views: 67

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I checked out this map very long time ago, the map is weirdly divided up into gates with props (I hope the server does remove them so that the whole map is playable), but its a rather linear but long map and I didn't recall finding too many geniunely good spots to go around

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

I think the fact that it’s long doesn’t really matter it’s skinny makeing it not to big kinda like beer bowl. As for the barriers I could remove the via hammer and send that to chibby. There are not to many good spots i disagree and there are none that are broken that I found.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I think the fact that it’s long doesn’t really matter it’s skinny makeing it not to big kinda like beer bowl. As for the barriers I could remove the via hammer and send that to chibby. There are not to many good spots i disagree and there are none that are broken that I found.
I attempted to see if I could hide underneath the map's farthest left-side edge to hide under the support beams (lol), my issue with the map long ago was it's barren nature with these HUGE open areas that dissect each part of the map, only really being seperated by empty-yet-tall buildings or housing facilities with everything clipped off.

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
This map was divided into stages at one point iirc so keep in mind some parts of the map could be locked by the logic in zs

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
We could remove barriers in hammer
That's true but different maps like this one has it's own custom assets and it'll be a hassle to get those assets so some of doesn't appear missing as well having to compile this map which would take a long time and all of that for some barriers to be removed, but I haven't played this in awhile so I might check the map again

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
That's true but different maps like this one has it's own custom assets and it'll be a hassle to get those assets so some of doesn't appear missing as well having to compile this map which would take a long time and all of that for some barriers to be removed, but I haven't played this in awhile so I might check the map again
But what I DO know is that there are real areas to make accessible to all, theres a lot of good spots and areas that could work great for zs but are currently blocked off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom