Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add Jb_Soviet suggestion

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
User name: Miss Jessica.

Which map is the suggestion about? Jb_Soviet

What is suppose to happen to the map? Add

Why do you want this map change? I made this post earlier but was unable to find a download for the map. Huge shoutout to @10000 Cold Knights for giving me the file <3

This map used to be on blw jailbreak servers as far as I know, so I'd like to see it again! It's another map by the popular map maker Dzot, and seems to be quite large. I hope you'll consider it~!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Is this the map that is russian? If it is I remember it having lots of text in russian making it quite impossible to play the minigames for most people

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
Is this the map that is Russian? If it is I remember it having lots of text in Russian making it quite impossible to play the minigames for most people
I have confirmed that this is the map with lots of Russian text, but it'd be possible to add an English translation under the games and such, it'd just be time-consuming. Otherwise, this seems like a great map with lots of potential.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
With the help of my friend Riotline, we have translated the entire jb_soviet map into English. Here's the file as a .bsp and a .rar
HUGE Shoutout to Riotline. He's amazing.

Attachments

• jb_soviet_en_v2.bsp
    95.4 MB · Views: 180
  • jb_soviet_en_v2.rar
    95.4 MB · Views: 190

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I remember playing jb_soviet ages ago on a now defunct Russian jailbreak server, I really like this map as it has a decent map layout, solid minigames, and some really cool secrets including a nuke win condition. I want to thank you and Riotline for making an English version of this map as I think it would make a great addition to the map rotation, but there are two small tweaks that I would like to see made to the map:

Remove this weird ladder thing in front of aurmoury

Weird nodraw side of the ladder.jpg
Weird ladder in spawn.jpg

Translate the arena pit controls as they are still in russian

лечение translates to healing

лестница translates to ladder

урон translates to damage

Arena controls.jpg

Last edited:

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
I remember playing jb_soviet ages ago on a now-defunct Russian jailbreak server, I really like this map as it has a decent map layout, solid minigames, and some really cool secrets including a nuke win condition. I want to thank you and Riotline for making an English version of this map as I think it would make a great addition to the map rotation, but there are two small tweaks that I would like to see made to the map:

Remove this weird ladder thing in front of the armoury

View attachment 15799View attachment 15798

Translate the arena pit controls as they are still in Russian

лечение translates to healing

лестница translates to ladder

урон translates to damage

View attachment 15800
Yep, I can handle translations. This will be updated in v3.
I'll make sure to get the ladder removed.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom