Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Add jb_minecraft_daylight_v8_fix suggestion

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
Username: yes

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_minecraft_daylight_v8_fix

What gamemode is this map for? Jailbreak

What is supposed to happen to the map? Add

Add a link to the map https://gamebanana.com/mods/74660

Why do you want this map change? This map used to be the default map in the US jailbreak rotation not sure why it was removed as there was no suggestion about removing the map. It is different enough from nightfall to set itself apart with its ammo spots not being randomized, it is taking place during the day, has the Tardis and many other various differences. I think 2 Minecraft maps in rotation would not be too many and they are different enough from each other to justify them both existing.

I think the suggestion below is the one that removed this map even though the thread is about a totally different map.

Also maybe make it the default map again?

Pienamai

Face Melting
I think this map was replaced with daybreak quite some time ago? It hasn't been on the servers in a long time
Additionally, afaik the most played map is automatically set as the default map.

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
I think this map was replaced with daybreak quite some time ago? It hasn't been on the servers in a long time
Additionally, afaik the most played map is automatically set as the default map.

That is quite weird maybe bene thought daybreak was an update to daylight or something they do have similar names.

Pienamai

Face Melting
That is quite weird maybe bene thought daybreak was an update to daylight or something they do have similar names.
Iirc daybreak was accidentally removed and daylight was added instead? My memory sucks tho so don't quote me on that

Pienamai

Face Melting
Bump, opinions seem to be pretty mixed.
What's the opinion on possibly replacing nightfall with daylight, would people prefer to see this version instead of the one we have?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom