Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Add Jb_Carnival to JB

alexrox360

Strange
Hello,

I have a new JB map I'd like in the rotation. It's a medium sized map with good balancing for ammo secrets, as well as a wide variety of unique minigames.
I think you'll really enjoy what it has to offer.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

Playtested this map with the boys a while back. The Karts minigame is SO fun.

This map is really high quality with some unique minigames, would love to see it added into the map rotation.

Well done, @alexrox360

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
looks like a remake of jb_lunarpark. but it’s like a district type remake. looks like a lot of fun. the pictures provided don’t really show too much but i’d love to play test it and see it for myself.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

ngl, this looking well made! I haven't tested play yet, but I hope to get to see this on the Jailbreak server! Good job.

alexrox360

Strange
looks like a remake of jb_lunarpark. but it’s like a district type remake. looks like a lot of fun. the pictures provided don’t really show too much but i’d love to play test it and see it for myself.
That's actually a clever way to put it. I didn't intend on making a "lunapark but better" but rather a carnival with some classic games and a lighter theme. Luna is more of a dark carnival

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

After installing the map and trying it out privately definitely reminds me a lot of lunarpark except a heap more organised. Climb is really well made and definitely my favourite part of the map. I also like how everything is really close together and easy to access. Map also has a heap of minigames.

Would definitely like to see this be added.

Pienamai

Face Melting
As with other similar but different maps. I'd love to see this in game but don't remove the lunapark

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom