Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Add dr_gamestonks on deathrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlubberBooper

Strange
Deathrun's map pool haven't been getting new maps regularly, and I'd like to give Blackwonder an idea if they ever do. The map has multiple options when the runners reaches the end, 8 to be specific. From what I've recalled, this map has two parkour options (And I eat obbies for lunch). This map is created by Cream Tea, the guy who made ancient memes which is a big time favorite of everyone. So I'd expect a stonks of player quantity if the map ever gets added. (No pun intended hehehe).

Map link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/215000

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
As Winny said, the map has been tested already - it was not fit for the server as hoped, an example being the first destructible door: it was built for players having their weapons which we do not use on the Deathrun #2 server. People would pile up in front of it and delay the round.
Deathrun's map pool haven't been getting new maps regularly
we have 128 maps, just this month we added/edited 11 maps alone. It's just the playerbase which picks the same 5 maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom