Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Add Donors rules to Rules section and "Read Me before donate" to donate site

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
There are a lot of donor who doesn't know about the donor rules and we are getting a lot of vote jokes which some of them might be for real, donor rules are at guides but no on rules section, less Donors or players check guides thread while most donors or players check rules section so we need donors rules on rules and not on guides

I would also recommended adding "Read me before donate" to send you to site about donor rules, which might be helpful

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
donor rules are at guides but no on rules section, less Donors or players check guides thread while most donors or players check rules section so we need donors rules on rules and not on guides
Rules are already on the donate.blackwonder.tf page.
I'll be adding the donor rules to the wiki soon.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Add more details to terms of service like vote should be valid reason, not a joke
I don't have permission to modify rules. I'll suggest some changes and then pass em through bene and the higher ups.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom