Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add /clr to the Jailbreak commands.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Lately there has been this glitch with custom lr's not appearing on Jailbreak, I was wondering if there could be added a command like /clr just like there is /cw (To see the current warden) or if you could work on fixing the glitch.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Custom lr only disappears from the bottom of your screen if you die during the round it is active (including suicide during pre round timer I believe). Idea isn't a bad idea.

Added a vote.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Custom lr only disappears from the bottom of your screen if you die during the round it is active (including suicide during pre round timer I believe). Idea isn't a bad idea.

Added a vote.
Oh, I didn't know that and thank you for the support and for adding a vote.

Oais

Scarcely Lethal
I think this is a great suggestion because when someone has a long custom lr, some text gets cut off at the bottom of the screen. (What LR Receiver Typed : hunger games no medic room no teaming back at cells by 4:20) (LR At The Bottom of The Screen : hunger games no medi)

O C E A N M A N

Mildly Menacing
This is a great idea and I’d love to see it added. Just makes life way easier on both teams. There’s no downsides and you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to. Take my Yes

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom