Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add Admin Stealth plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
That would give myself and other mods/admins a much easier observation of players without they knowing you're still in there.
People started noticing i am a mod in a server where i am very active, and some friends have been sharing screenshots (I know, that ain't enough proof, couldn't ban the guy for that reason) about a player who freekills constantly when i'm off, and they're just pretty much dumb, been trying to teach them how to auto-record a demo and share in here but no success at all and i want to be able to instantly punish this player for that.

The plugin hides the admin after he types /stealth, sending a fake Client disconnect message and putting this player into spectator mode, at the same time, the admin who used this command will be fully invisible in scoreboard.
Also, if you type /stealth again, while Stealthed, the plugin will autoteam you and send a fake Connect message.

Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1796351
Edit: > Found a more up-to-date version <

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I’m pretty sure you can hop into a server with an alias, join spectator, and remove yourself from the speclist.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Or you can join with a random name and type sm_speclist_hideme to hide yourself while in spectator.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
That’s what I said reee
You vs the guy who said it louder

Added a poll.

Yeah, but it doesn't hide you from scoreboard, and i don't really want to unfriend the guy who was been accused of freekilling without concrete proof.
If you're not on spec, then yes, you won't be hidden from scoreboard, but you can just change you name before you join the server like I said. Anyways, I wouldn't mind this being added to give the impression of an admin dipping and then getting someone in the act. The thing is that it hasn't really been an issue the past, though I do know that @Kerknor would probably love this so he can see what plebs are saying about him when he "leaves" the server. ;^)

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

It's kind of pointless since you'll always show up in status and the spectator list anyway.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, but it doesn't hide you from scoreboard
I don't really see why you would want to be removed from the scoreboard when you have changed your name.

You would also still be visible in the console if someone types "status" as Noodl also said, then it's better just to change your name.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I don't really see why you would want to be removed from the scoreboard when you have changed your name.

You would also still be visible in the console if someone types "status" as Noodl also said, then it's better just to change your name.
I'm friend with the guy who has been accused of freekilling, i would still be marked as a friend

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

use a different account if you really don't want to get noticed

Pipe JEsus

Unremarkable
Thats a neat thing where do u guys type those commands? in the chat or console

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member