Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add a command to check if warden is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

0rbit

Unremarkable
Usually when you're in JB, you might have a certain moment to be illegible to do LGKA. When warden locks, you're allowed to do it. Sometimes the chat updates and the message that warden has been locked is far to scroll down to see it. People lie that it either is or isn't locked yet. The only way you could see if it is locked is by doing !w and if it isn't locked, then good luck being warden with a bunch of rebellers. I'm suggesting that a command to check if warden is locked should be added to avoid being afk looking for the message in chat then dying to some rebeller 'cause you were trying to find a single message. It's a hassle to just look for it. So why not add that command?

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

I can't say this hasn't happened to me before.

+Support for this.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I can't say this hasn't happened to me before.

+Support for this.
About 4-5 months too late, and in the wrong subforums to boot ;p

But in all seriousness, this really isnt necessary. If you really want to just give up on the round and murder hobo the red team, you should at least pay enough attention to know when to start your spree, and if you don't, serves you right ;p

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
i finished implementing the command /iswardenlocked
It will be available today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom