What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aby's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aby

User name: Aby

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198200680101

Who has punished you?
Kreknor

Why were you punished?
Wallhacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I am simply not wallhacking, I have played the game for years and have never been banned before.
I have 600h on 2Fort I know where you are going if you run away from me, that doesn't mean i'm wallhacking.
If i prefire a corner, I don't know if you're actually going to be there i'm just guessing. Also my friend was banned for spectating? How is that a thing? Being banned for spectating? What?

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Aby,

I will link some evidence below for the staff to discuss and then we will come to a decision.

Your friend can always appeal a ban, just like yourself. However, I do not see anyone that was banned for spectating or any other person being banned around the same time as you. Only your alt that you brought in to try to circumvent your punishment was banned.
aby.PNG

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If i prefire a corner, I don't know if you're actually going to be there i'm just guessing. Also my friend was banned for spectating? How is that a thing? Being banned for spectating? What?

I like how you seemingly knew one of the things you knew made you suspect. The most interesting point for me was actually the hat through at the spy. I believe you were cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)