Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined About removing the grappling hook in minecraftworld_a7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
Hello fellow users!
I would like to talk about the grappling hook in minecraftworld_a7 and why i would like it to be removed

In minecraftworld_a7 there are cannons that can send you from point a to point b really fast.
The grappling hook makes it so that demo-mans and soldiers become obsolete with there jumping mechanics because you can even be faster with the grapple hook. This is why i think this has to be changed, it makes it so that if you are a sniper you can actually out grapple a soldier that is rocket jumping and i find that kinda broken.

Thank you all for listening to my reason why it should be removed.

Sincerely,
Tom7351|blw.tf

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Since when are we balancing these kind of servers?

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
Since when are we balancing these kind of servers?
I don't know for how long but there are still balancing issues and i think they are needing to be solved, not to be harsh of any kind.

Last edited:

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

The only pro that would come out of removing the grappling hook is that puddin will stop trying to avoid his punishment by making an alt

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i was the one i believe who suggested it be added :p mainly because i enjoyed it on the server for zipping around and in my mind the server is more for chilling than competitive balancing

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
i think with with the information of the poll that this threads is declined. i Will accept this decline because alot of the other people of the community has a opinion that it shouldn't be removed, i would like for a admin to decline this application because the community spoke so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom