Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid About my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toils

Toils

Snooze
ok soo me and my friend were trying to create a friendly party in one of the servers some people joined and they were friendly but THIS guy went tryhard mode and killed everyone i reported him but i got banned myself i mean like what the flipping hell i reported him not me so i would like it if you un banned me and banned him because me and my friend were there 1st

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
You can't use !calladmin on someone just because they're killing friendlies since that would be !calladmin abuse and that's why you're banned.

It's just a day and most (read: all) admins won't remove a one day ban.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
ok soo me and my friend were trying to create a friendly party in one of the servers some people joined and they were friendly but THIS guy went tryhard mode and killed everyone i reported him but i got banned myself i mean like what the flipping hell i reported him not me so i would like it if you un banned me and banned him because me and my friend were there 1st

Please read the rules, killing friendlies is not in them.

Toils

Toils

Snooze
You can't use !calladmin on someone just because they're killing friendlies since that would be !calladmin abuse and that's why you're banned.

It's just a day and most (read: all) admins won't remove a one day ban.
oh ok thanks for telling me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom