Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted aaci's Ban appeal

aaci

Strange

Username: aaci

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198796421312

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE (anti-cheat)

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AAS) | Weapon: tf_weapon_syringegun_medic

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Edit: Months later I'm banned again, and I really dont understand why. Last time it showed "CMSP," now it says "AAS" can anyone tell me what those mean? I have posted a p-rec demo below which I've reviewed countless times myself and find nothing that would trigger the anticheat in the first place. Also sorry for insulting your anticheat I just got extremely mad and confused how this would happen twice. I understand there are other servers to play on, but blackwonder is definitely has some of the most active hightower servers along with custom gamemodes such as jailbreak and x10.

Please let me know anything I should do that could help circumvent false positives?
I do have custom files including a lightwarp, modified projectile trails, and also SourceProtect which is a self-proclaimed "tf2 adblocker" that I found on github by CasualX. Please please let me know if this is what's causing the issues.

Last edited:

aaci

Strange

here's the demo file recorded by prec

Attachments

• plr_hightower__20210808_1714.dem
    3.3 MB · Views: 84

aaci

Strange

updated ban appeal and haven't gotten any responses... can anyone inform me as to why?

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hey there! Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll forward this appeal to the owner in hopes on getting a response soon to figure out the issue.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom