Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved A VSH problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
I've been playing the VSH mode 10x server for some quite time now and there are 2 problems with the soldier and the spy. Every time I play soldier there is a very high chance to market garden Hale with only one shot (honestly I love it) and that the spy can sometimes do the same thing but by backstabbing him. I don't know if this is intended to be in the game or not. If it is then just close the thread and if it isn't a fix would be great. And there is a problem with VSH that MANY players as Hale always camp not all but a minority of them do and that's not it some even delay round by dancing around, mostly when there are 2 people left. I know some players are F2Ps so they just ignore the rules on the left side of their screen but it has to stop, so many players leave or wait forever to play just because some 2 random dudes decided to dance and piss everyone off, yeah shure there is a timer but still a good Hale kills everyone in like what? Minute and a half and the rest of the rounf goof off.

Dang I wrote alot. Anyways thats all from me and I hope this gets solved.

Have a nice day!

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
When you mean

Do you mean in one hit you kill hale or?

Yes it works something like this: The player rocket jumps and hits hale with the market gardener and stomps him in the same time (the player is wearing manntreads) that usually does around 2000 damage but most of the time it's a one hit kill

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I don't play VSH that much, nevermind x10 VSH, but my reasoning for the insta kill is due to VSH servers having goomba-stomping enabled on them; so when one dons the Mantreads, the damage is multiplied or stacked in some way which leads to either massive damage or complete annihilation.
don't take my word for it i'm vry bad at this stuff

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
I don't play VSH that much, nevermind x10 VSH, but my reasoning for the insta kill is due to VSH servers having goomba-stomping enabled on them; so when one dons the Mantreads, the damage is multiplied or stacked in some way which leads to either massive damage or complete annihilation.
don't take my word for it i'm vry bad at this stuff

Ok, but the rule breaking problem still stands and to be honest I never saw a single admin nor donator on a VSH server so maybe that is the main reason why people don't actually follow the rules there.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Well then.

As @Wanka mentioned, this could be a possibility.
about spies however, i don't know how or why such a thing would happen, maybe since it's x10 it missed up with the code in some way or another.

Anyhow, regarding friendlies, you can't really do anything about them, you may record a demo and report them, but if they are just braindead like that, you can't do that much, ofc when an admin is around he'll take care of it.

Anyhow, if you don't like the fact that you can't do anything about it... you might as well think of an idea or something or a suggestion to fix or evade this problem from ever happening again.

Ok, but the rule breaking problem still stands and to be honest I never saw a single admin nor donator on a VSH server so maybe that is the main reason why people don't actually follow the rules there.

The fact that no admins or donors are in the server isn't a factor to be included in this equation... it's just how things are really, you WILL find people who will break the rules, regardless of if an admin is present or not.

Thanks for your time.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You can also make player reports against naughty boys and girls, you could add admins to talk to when you're in need of some help and you can also ask an admin to help in the Discord server at any time.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
I would suggest the idea of making !voteslay or kill idk never used them since I can't a public command so the players can vote so there aren't braindead people who piss of others but to kinda avoid abusing the command it would be great to add points like Skial servers have australium points that let you access diferent commands it would be good to add something like this on BLW servers. But hey that's all up to Benedevil since he runs thee servers

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I would suggest the idea of making !voteslay or kill idk never used them since I can't a public command so the players can vote so there aren't braindead people who piss of others but to kinda avoid abusing the command it would be great to add points like Skial servers have australium points that let you access diferent commands it would be good to add something like this on BLW servers. But hey that's all up to Benedevil since he runs thee servers

even with the ""points"" it's still an abuseable feature (something very similar was suggested before), please try to think of something else, and think of all the possibilities where this thing could be abused, if you found none, then suggest it

Thanks.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
even with the ""points"" it's still an abuseable feature (something very similar was suggested before), please try to think of something else, and think of all the possibilities where this thing could be abused, if you found none, then suggest it

Thanks.

Of course a timer would help and to drastically reduce the command to be abused it would be good a 30-20 minute cooldown and those with more points can get like a slight cooldown reduction (This is all based on Skials australium points and their commands)

If this is not too good of a suggestion then I got nothing because fore every good idea I find a flaw so this is the best I could think of.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Of course a timer would help and to drastically reduce the command to be abused it would be good a 30-20 minute cooldown and those with more points can get like a slight cooldown reduction (This is all based on Skials australium points and their commands)

If this is not too good of a suggestion then I got nothing because fore every good idea I find a flaw so this is the best I could think of.

It's just one of those things that you can't find a perfect solution to, honestly :b

Anyhow, that won't do really. what if, after you slay that person, another 3 just came out of nowwhere and started to delay the round.
mmmmm
basically, things like that aren't really that effective.

Anyways, thanks for your time.
I hope you keep enjoying our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom