Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A very late intro

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I know I've been on the forums for almost 8 months (since Aug, 12 last year), and on the servers even longer, but I did remember that I never made this thread so, here we are.

My real name is Alex, I'm 17 years old (b-day in ~2 months) and Russian.
I enjoy playing TF2 and some old school games like Stalker(all of it), Darksiders and Metro (First and second parts)
I'm still bad at shooters cuz for most part I play them only for the sake of storyline. (Or deathrun in TF2, despite having like 1,200~hours at the time)
(Obviously a furry, don't question it)
So far I made a lot of good friends on blw servers, and looking forward to making more if people will want to.
Also found a special someone, who is really nice and all. ?

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Welcome to Blackwonder, I hope to see you around sometime soon on some of the servers I frequent....or just on the forums is fine I guess, no worries.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
herro, welcome you old dog. you're over 4 times older than me, wow. Welcome to Blackwonder!

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

What servers do you frequent? I may pay a visit sometime
My common in-game name is "Kizaru"
I frequent the Uber Upgrade servers and rarely will you be able to catch me on some of the x(ammount) servers.
(Yes I know, I have a very flamboyant taste in gamemodes.)

You sometimes might be able to find me at hosted events through their steam group aswell.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom