Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Thank You to Blackwonder

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hello you beautiful person reading this thread! You may have no fricking clue as to who I am, and it’s all chill broski. I’m Chig Bungus, if you played with me on US Trade MC I’m H3ONX. To all of you fellers here, Bene, for bringing us a fun filled community with a dedication I’ve never seen before. To Robb, the second in command, and to all staff, moderators and admins, thank you. I may be a wee young lass on this community, but it feels like I’ve been here for 3 years. I started playing around December of 2019, and became a member of a wonderful team of dedicated staff, and I cannot express the amount of thanks I can give to you guys. To the community, as a whole, I want to say thank you. You guys are why we’re still here. It’s the great and hilarious moments that make my days on the servers, and all of the good times I’ve shared with many of you on the servers I play on. To wrap this paragraph up I want to say, thank you. Thank you for making me enjoy my time I’ve spent in this community and for the entirety I shall be a member of this great community. Much love to everyone. Stay safe!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom