Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed A suggestion about donor status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
Why not make that players who want to become a donator but don't have the money (like me) so they can instead of giving money give TF2 items or other game items just like Scrap.tf has donor status by giving items from TF2. This is probably an old idea but still... It would be great!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Pretty sure you can still pay in items. Same values applied I assume: 1 key = 1 month.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

If that's not the case then you can still sell your items for a decent price and turn the metal into a key. Only issues I see are that people are stingy and key prices are bullshit but still.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
If that's not the case then you can still sell your items for a decent price and turn the metal into a key. Only issues I see are that people are stingy and key prices are bullshit but still.

True. Thats why I suggested the paying in items that are not keys so it could be easier for some people

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Why not make that players who want to become a donator but don't have the money (like me) so they can instead of giving money give TF2 items or other game items just like Scrap.tf has donor status by giving items from TF2.
As this would solve that problem, it will still cause Benedevil to get flooded with items. You don't have an unlimited inventory.
If this isn't already a possibility, then it's up to Benedevil to decide whether or not he's willing to sacrifice the inventory spaces.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
As this would solve that problem, it will still cause Benedevil to get flooded with items. You don't have an unlimited inventory.
If this isn't already a possibility, then it's up to Benedevil to decide whether or not he's willing to sacrifice the inventory spaces.

That's why you can have bots to act as your storage

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Just gonna answer for Bene,I donated three random tf2 items wich had the same value as 1 key, so as long as your items can be sold for 2 euros or more, then it's possible!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Just gonna answer for Bene,I donated three random tf2 items wich had the same value as 1 key, so as long as your items can be sold for 2 euros or more, then it's possible!
Pretty sure that had been said already.

Closing this as it has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom