Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A re-introduction

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

Last time I went on any blackwonder server was around 8 months ago, and since my computer is finally getting fixed, I’ve decided to re-introduce myself (honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if no one remembers me oof)

Ok

Name: just call me qlip (that’s pronounced like clip, a lot of people pronounce it as queue lip, I mostly don’t mind it but I’d much prefer the latter)
What I like: Vidya? I guess? Mostly retro and retro inspired stuff, favourite genres being jrpgs, platformers and fps (Mother 3, Megaman 2 and Tf2 being my favourite in their respective genre)

One of the main reasons I decided to come back here specifically after a long absence was because of the (mostly) good memories I had on jailbreak. You’ll probably remember me as the toxic guy who hung out with a certain mapper who I believe has gone inactive but decided to screw me off because they felt like it (they and at least 5 other people did it around 2 months ago, yes I’m still triggered about it lol). But here’s some stuff I’m gonna say about it

I’ve matured a fair bit since then so I’m going to A. Be a LOT less toxic (as little toxicity as possible, hopefully none) and B. Try and establish a few friendships with some of the players here because I kinda have no friends left besides one guy on steam after all those other guys left me.

So uhh yeah, hi

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

I don't know you to begin with (lol) but I play on the LA and EU Jailbreak servers often so if you wanna hang or if you want a friend (who is most likely equaly toxic) just add me. And a quick few disclamers :
-I'm not a drunk (stopped drinking) even though I sound like it at times
-I'm not a druggy (never was) even though I sound like I'm high
-Yes I'm an edgy 17 year-old
-I record all of my rounds so if you need a recording for some reason... yeah.

D

Deleted member 2049

Hello qlip, you should recognize me from overkill's discord and the blackwonder discord. I mostly play on the LA Jailbreak server, or really all JB servers except SG. Which servers do you play on? Perhaps we may see each other ;)

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

Heya everyone, hope I can get re-aquatinted will you all and get to know some new members better, my computer doesn’t arrive for a few weeks though, but when it does, you’ll mostly see me on EU jb, sometimes EU vsh, and maybe deathrun

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom