Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A re-introduction I guess

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Hello there! Name’s Pablo The Wizard but most people call me Pablo or Pleblo,(we’ll only Jim calls me Pleblo but he counts as 4 people). Left the community ‘bout 2 years ago because I made a lot of mistakes on this community which we don’t have to talk about.... Anyway, I’m 26, turning 17 in about 2 months and I’m the greatest Medic Main Wizard you will ever meet. I mostly lurk around on jailbreak but I’ll jump on something else from time to time to interact with some of the admins I have become good friends with. Anyway, it’s good to be back after so long, glad to see a lot of my old admin buddies are still here.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello there! Name’s Pablo The Wizard but most people call me Pablo or Pleblo,(we’ll only Jim calls me Pleblo but he counts as 4 people). Left the community ‘bout 2 years ago because I made a lot of mistakes on this community which we don’t have to talk about.... Anyway, I’m 26, turning 17 in about 2 months and I’m the greatest Medic Main Wizard you will ever meet. I mostly lurk around on jailbreak but I’ll jump on something else from time to time to interact with some of the admins I have become good friends with. Anyway, it’s good to be back after so long, glad to see a lot of my old admin buddies are still here.

welcome back, hope you learn your math and enjoy the place.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Ratings got fetus deletus'd with a bunch of commie stuff. If you can make or find a winner emote in the same style as the other ratings you can send it to me on discord and I can prolly get it added.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom