Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered A question about these types of players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
I wanted to know what are Freekillers and players who Ghost, I never heard of such a term and since I saw in the applications forum that they cause problems, I wanted to know what do they actually do.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
This is another question: If one does become an admin is he obligated to play on jailbreak servers? Because that mode is really bad to me and my mic is sometimes garbage

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Nope there is no obligation at all. The reason you probably think there are a ton of JB admins is because well there are quite a few of us at this point but JB also has that giant portfolio of rules that has to be enforced on top of the regular serverwide rules. I'm pretty sure JB has more rules than all the other gamemodes we offer combined :p.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
Nope there is no obligation at all. The reason you probably think there are a ton of JB admins is because well there are quite a few of us at this point but JB also has that giant portfolio of rules that has to be enforced on top of the regular serverwide rules. I'm pretty sure JB has more rules than all the other gamemodes we offer combined :p.

Thanks for the info (if you want you can close the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom