Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered A question about HopJB B5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee(Hi Guys)

Strange
Is goung into the Delorian Garage considered rebelling if the Delorian is inside. Also if teh warden is standing still and a red walks past him and kills him is that rebelling.

Attached Is A Demo of me killing two People in that area on a freeday. After I recorded thsi demo i also got slayed for killed someone who killed the warden cause he was standing still. Before the demo I also got slayed for killing somone who lethal taunted. Both times it was Hotdog, who I killed and who slayed me.

Attachments

• abuse.dem
    9.3 MB · Views: 225

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Is goung into the Delorian Garage considered rebelling if the Delorian is inside. Also if teh warden is standing still and a red walks past him and kills him is that rebelling.

Attached Is A Demo of me killing two People in that area on a freeday. After I recorded thsi demo i also got slayed for killed someone who killed the warden cause he was standing still. Before the demo I also got slayed for killing somone who lethal taunted. Both times it was Hotdog, who I killed and who slayed me.
Let me begin with the walking next to warden.
It depends on the situation really. If the warden wasa just giving orders and you had to be walking to a spot aand you had to move next to him then he is baiting as he is standing in the way. If you just walk up to the warden without a reason it is not baiting and so people can kill you.

About the Garage, I have never known how to open it. If it is a freeday and it is open then you can go inside @Ben289 correct me if I am wrong. If you have to break it open then it is not allowed, again correct me if I am wrong @Ben289 .

Lethal taunting is only KOS if warden said so, If you can't taunt, if you have to be AFK frozen or if you have to be Taunt Frozen.

I didn't watch demo as I am at school at this moment. If your kill was alllowed thou then Hotdog made a mistake.

Greetings,
Lucas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I'm actually in the same situation at the moment, I am at school. So I will review the demo when I get home.

However, from what I have gathered from you and Lucas is that the warden was standing still but told the reds to go somewhere. Now, if the warden obstructing the way to the place he told the reds to go to, then that is baiting. However the warden can say something like he can't go in his melee range, so if they do they are KOS. I know there is some rule flying around about warden not being able to bait, and if this is why you killed them, then please don't from now on. This rule isn't actually true.

The garage in HOPJB is opened by hitting the frozen sniper I believe and then standing in the car. Only reds can do this as in the end you can end up with getting ammo, and it can only be done once. So blues can not do this, and if they do, they will be team banned. The garage area itself I wouldn't count as KOS as long as the car isn't there, if there is a car in the garage, then by all means, kill the reds in there as they can get ammo from it. But if the car isn't in there, then leave them be, they can't do anything in there.

Hope I have actually covered your questions, if I have missed anything just post back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom