Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered A new guy here in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am1ne

Hello

So i was playin, and then it was the last guard, he was stuck in the mario kart thing so i just said so & they were like "ghosting mute him" & then i just got muted, isnt ghosting ghosting the reds when they are rebelling? in this case it was the last guard & ofc its blue so i kinda didnt see that in the rules, ghosting blues.

Thanks, have a nice day

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I would imagine that as the BLU is stuck/camping in an area, ghosting would be allowed as it is delaying the round, which I believe is against standard gameserver rules.

If it is that map with the bridge that can be raised, then he was not stuck, simply camping.

Edit

No delaying: You cannot hide or stay inactive with the intent to purposely stall the game.

No ghosting: You cannot give information about alive players while dead. Examples can include giving them answers in quiz games, or telling people where a player is. (Unless they are delaying.) Breaking this rule can get you gagged/muted.

Found in "Everyone" list on JB rules.

Am1ne

The blue was stuck in the mario kart room, the red guy has closed it on him, so it is delaying the round, i still get muted by someone who hates me & does everything against me to hide that he's abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom