Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed A minor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Okay, so recently my post for a Guide Section got accepted and to celebrate I made a guide. Unfortunately, I can't make posts more 10000 characters long, which makes guides kinda hard. Is there any possibility that this can be changed for the Guide section only? I understand if this is impossible, but any help would be welcomed. Cheers.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Okay, so recently my post for a Guide Section got accepted and to celebrate I made a guide. Unfortunately, I can't make posts more 10000 characters long, which makes guides kinda hard. Is there any possibility that this can be changed for the Guide section only? I understand if this is impossible, but any help would be welcomed. Cheers.
lol, never thought anyone else could find the 10K characters limit, i guess i'm not alone xD

Anyways, hopefully @Benedevil will look into it.
if it's not possible, then simply split the guide in two.
part of the guide as the thread, and the other part as the post.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
lol, never thought anyone else could find the 10K characters limit, i guess i'm not alone xD

Anyways, hopefully @Benedevil will look into it.
if it's not possible, then simply split the guide in two.
part of the guide as the thread, and the other part as the post.
Yeah, I'd much rather have 1 guide, but I'm willing to split it if necessary. Also, this baby might have to be split into more than two. However long 2000+ words is. :p

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Yeah, I'd much rather have 1 guide, but I'm willing to split it if necessary. Also, this baby might have to be split into more than two. However long 2000+ words is. :p
Ya, i understand, i would prefer the guides to be in one post too.
Splitting it up multiple times because of the characters limit won't be that big of a deal, sure you might earn 2x, 3x the amount of positive votes, but that just means that you did good, and logically speaking, you really do deserve them, because you spent time trying to improve and teach the players how to play.

It's just a matter of time before ben sees this thread, and tries to help you with it.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom