Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted a killjoy's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
Username: a killjoy

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:155808379

Who has punished you?
est (I believe)

Why were you punished?
I was punished for a kill order, and was teambanned for 2 whole weeks. I made it crouch day and told everyone to afk freeze. Three different people uncrouched, and a blue had asked me a question on whether they were kos or not if they uncrouched. I answered that they were kos. This of course falls on me as a misinterpretation of the rules, and due to my rustiness of not playing for a month.

But, technically my kill order didn't get anyone killed. Amity had already killed 2 people before I had answered the blue's question of if they were kos, which means that she didn't kill them due to my kill order, which also means that doesn't fall on me at all. The demo who stayed alive was eventually killed because he wasn't afk at all. He was moving around constantly.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe with certainty that my punishment should be greatly reduced, due to the kill order not killing anyone, but of course still being a kill order. I thank those who have read this far into my appeal, and possibly gave it some consideration.

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hi killjoy. you have a pretty extensive list of priors, but i do see now that 2 weeks for a kill order is pretty harsh. i’ll reduce the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom