Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined A.C.E's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.C.E

Strange
Username: A.C.E

Name
A.C.E

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here.

Your SteamID2
STEAM_1:0:615525812

Your DiscordID
Marmok#1057 username: marmolade

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Moonrock.tf, shutdown last year, but it was a pretty good time. R.I.P Kunny

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Jailbreak and Deathrun blackwonder servers. I'd like to moderate on Jailbreak servers mainly (i hate mfs who delay).

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because i want to be part of a community that knows what they are doing and make sure everyone is having a great time.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Tuesday and Wednesday (tight schedule, personal)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
In jailbreak, breaking a rule against VC in general is a warning then a mute, besides those rules however, a slur or constant harrassment will be a 10020 minute mute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
yes, i maybe not on every single day due to divorce issues, i know you need people to fit in with the staff community but i think i will be acceptional. Also my account (discord) has recently been compromised and i'll like to apologize for the moderators on your server to have to deal with it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish (Latin), German, Portuguese.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here.
https://tfstats.tf/players/22444810

1712105067867.png

Sufficient playtime, active sessions

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
It's been 26 days since your last official punishment

10 official commblocks on record
1712105434698.png
1712105465657.png

mostly old logs but i hope you dont talk like this anymore
1712106041278.png
1712106058352.png
1712106086979.png
1712106104513.png

1712106148723.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
In jailbreak, breaking a rule against VC in general is a warning then a mute, besides those rules however, a slur or constant harrassment will be a 10020 minute mute.
This section is meant for you to show that you know all of the rules of the server(s) that you want to moderate. What's written here fails to show your understanding of both general and JB specific rules.

You are free to edit your application to include any missing information, but I would recommend that spend some more time playing on our servers to learn all of the rules. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks

Kimmel

Truly Feared
This guy likes to mic spam
here are some of the things he likes to play between and during rounds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom