Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined _Effex_'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinn

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:187040084

Who has punished you?
Copyright

Why were you punished?
I was punisehed because i was using the machina and i fully charged a shot to kill someone. But i didnt realized it would go through and i collat about 2 people along with the person i intended to kill.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well because it was an accident, honestly i dont know if you should revoke it i mean it WAS a freekill but it wasnt on purpose.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I'm curious, you have over 1k hours spend on tf2 but you had no idea that a machina would shoot through multiple targets when fully charged. How?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

A freekill's a freekill. Whether it was accidental or not, you should be punished accordingly since most freekills are accidents and products of miscommunication anyway.

Also, "I didn't know it'd collat". Don't come up with excuses. You have well over a thousand hours on TF2 and you didn't know a fully charged Machina would collat? I don't buy it in the slightest.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Both @Lucas and @Copyright were there when this occurred. You have a short history here with us at Blackwonder, and you have already accrued a couple comm blocks and a couple of bans. Mostly for trolling and nuisance-type things. I think you should take this week to gain a better understanding of the rules. The most lenient suggestion I would make is for a week teamban, normally. But since you have several punishments in the last 2 weeks. I think it should be left as-is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom