Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 7Stepz's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Stepz

xickday

Who has punished you?
Admin Kerknor
Type of punishment?
Permanent Ban
Reason
I'm not sure, but i think he thought I was a hacker cheater.
Server
Ctf_turbine BlackWonder
My SteamID
Why were you punished?
i'm playing as scout and killing people and the Admin Kerknor.
Proof: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....309/E23574C708369BE5CA9A62836357B00E7D5ED8DA/
So this is my proof that i'm just a normal player who love this game, sorry if i'm being too rude or anything.
Me playing in pug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dsv1qOCX-o&feature=youtu.be
Thanks for helping :) -7Stepz

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning 7stepz,

I apologize for the delay. Other matters required my attention. I will put the video below for review and list the points that counted my attention for your ban. For viewing purposes, I went over some areas twice but slowed down so I could show what I was seeing in real time to other viewers.

What immediately caught my attention was the snapping you were doing on players. You didn't seem to be sideswiping as is a common thing but rather stopping right on other players. While this alone wasn't enough to act on, it did keep my interest to continue on. At 27secs you turn and run towards a scout that can't be seen yet. Nothing else is around but you ran straight towards him, why?

You continued on with some very suspicious shots but the major one for me was at 58-101. A demo, who is no longer visible gets killed by you when you snap hard to the left while jumping.

1:07-4:36 is a slower version of the first minute so I can provide the locations of things I saw in real time.

At 4:45, an invis comes out and you start shooting. Now, this alone is not a big deal, anyone would have shot. But the tracking you managed while he was moving away was very noticeable. Finally at 5:46, you turned towards your own base and started running back in. This was confusing for me what you were doing and you tracked down an enemy rather easy.

This will remain up for viewing for a few days while the staff team discusses it.

Last edited:

7Stepz

xickday

Hello Admin kerknor.
This is my explains what are you wondering, it's ok that's acceptable people can accuse what they don't understand.

at 0:27 i think it's just a coincidence because it's a pretty common route for people, you know gamesense right? if it's not because of my gamesense maybe it's because i heard the footstep that scout made. at 0:58 to 1:01, there are a lot of noise coming from back there and also i remember i was being chased by a scout, i bumped into a demo and can easily shoot him. at 4:45 i know there's an invis spy nearby because the shutters opened, i didn't track him at all, i only move backwards and i tracked him somehow. at 5:46, i could hear those gunshots or explosions coming from my base, then i predicted the enemy is about to come down from the vent, again i could hear their footsteps easily so i can track them. About the snapping it's totally legit alot of scouts do that. i've played for years at turbine and it improves my gamesense so that's why i could predict which way the enemy is going to go.

-I respect you and others, sorry again if being too rude.
-My English is bad sorry if there's something wrong have a nice day.

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning 7stepz,

We left this open for a while to have a detailed discussion on each event that was picked up and went through to watch the demo itself to see what was missed. Now some things have been dismissed as there was could have been sufficient reasoning to the behavior at the time. Example being with your shots themselves. Given the slight ping difference, the Aim assist aspect of the ban will be removed as we felt there was not enough clear and definitive evidence to support it.

Moving on, yes there are common routes for players to take, as there is only 3 total to take it all. The claim that you heard footsteps is dismissed as it would be impossible to hear footsteps from that far away, no matter how much you boost your volume. Even boosted up, it would be extremely difficult to identify the location of where they came from. if at all possible. You said you heard gunshots and explosions, however, you were looking straight ahead at these gunshots and explosions. You did not go into your base at the start of these sounds but only after the enemy had made considerable distance into your base. Predicting where they would go to can be dismissed as there is only a handful of places to go at all, but going in and looking directly at them and not checking the other route at all was a bit much. If the sounds you said you heard all the way back at your base were actually directly in front of you, then how could you have heard the scouts footsteps so accurately at the start and track him down? The sound is either enhanced and detailed enough to track people down at further distances or it's just much louder but you can't identify where. It can not be both.

Now we wanted to make sure we checked everything with this and as I said, some things have been dismissed. Upon watching your gameplay, these common routes that you talked about, you never even check during the entirety of the demo, only during the time that was recorded tracking of the scout. You only ever ran to locations where the enemy was and never went there when there was nothing. This is not 1 or 2 instances but closer to a dozen times.

While we have come to a solid conclusion on the majority of this and the ban itself will be changed, we will leave this open for a bit so that you can respond and give us feedback to what was stated here.

7Stepz

xickday

Hello There, Admin Kerknor
This is my 2nd explain about my gameplay.
First of all, at 0.11 The shutter's open there's demo and scout come out from spawn. So i go for the scout and get him down, The demo goes other way to kill my medic but i goes to saved him and get the demo down. At 0.25 a spy come out but i didn't knew he's not my teammate and didn't get him down, See? So there's no enemy in mid now, So i go check enemy's intel's room for some enemy and yes. A scout came out, I didn't to go for him but he's just pops up. And i get him down, At 0.33 i didn't want to get the intel. So i ran out and sees alot of enemy, A scout and Demo right? yep i get them down. See? At 0.38 there's spy hiding there i didn't even know.
At 0.55 Two scouts come out, I tried to trick them. For spy it's called stairstab right? but i failed, So i turned back i didn't know there's demo come out too. Just randomly shoot him. At 1.08 Kerknor just slowmotion it to track my aim. At 4.45 As you can see in the chatroom, They're using [RTD] This guy, Jelly. rolled "Invisibility" it's mean he's doesn't even need to use his clock to invisible, In my monitor there's a bomb on his head it's a glitch or something. At 4.48 as you can see my medic see it too and try to track him with me. BTW the shutter's open by nobody stand there, So it's mean there's a invisible spy walk throught I knew it. I can't get the spy and his teammate come out and i get killed by Jelly guy as a same spy that i can't get him. So i spawned, And i remembered that Jelly (Spy) isn't dead yet. At 5.42 As you can see a spy disguised as scout up there in BLU vents he's gotta go to to our vents to get the intel or try to kill my teammate from behide. So i go that way (at 5.48) the fastest way to get to the intel's room before him drop down. I shoot for checking is he there, But at 5.57 that moment he didn't droped down so i thought he's going somewhere else. So i leave it.

-Thank you for reading my appeal hope you can help me and understand me thanks again. -7Stepz

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning 7stepz,

We spent a good amount of time going over this demo. After discussions, I am going to change the ban to remove the Aim assist on it. We did not feel there was enough evidence to support this. With that being said, we are keeping the wallhack ban in place. You spent a good amount of time telling us what was happening in these scenarios and it always seemed to change. First, it was you couldn't track the spy and then you could, Now he had a bomb on his head that was glitched for you? I went through and checked but he never rolled (rtd) a firebomb or a timebomb while in the server.

Next, you said you could hear these gunshots and explosions coming from your base, where there is no fighting happening, so you went to the intel room to wait for whoever is coming. Now it's changed to you saw a spy going there so you went to help.

Between the demo, discussions, and your explanations, I am declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom