Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed 2 keys per quality SFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello fellow SFMers,

as you all know, we have lots of banners at the top of our website and I would like to expand upon all the banners with some art from you. So I am offering to pay anyone 2 keys for a 1920x1080px render and a 1920x312px cut of the full image of a motive of your choice. The 1920x312 cut will be what can be seen on top of the forums, so try to keep all your characters in that line of pixels.
The SFM posters should be of semi high quality and I will only pay out the keys if I believe that the SFM is of high enough quality.

Thank you for all participants in advance and happy SFMing.

Last edited:

Six

Six

Here are mine. I was also going to ask if we could make artwork with Garry's Mod, as that's what i'm experienced the most with. By the way, for some reason the 1980x312 has some sort of black stain where the Soldier is supposed to be. Any ideas on what could've caused that?

Attachments

• jimmy.jpeg
    jimmy.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 489
  • poster.jpeg
    poster.jpeg
    694.9 KB · Views: 516

Dell

Truly Feared
Guess I'll throw one out here. One I did of me and Overkill a little while back. (y)
Original:
Z1NqOcX.jpg
Cropped
tdCQxUU.png

Touched up the colors and edited the cropped one a bit. Up to you if you like it or not tho. :)

DJB2401

Guess ill throw a stick onto the pile :3
Blackwonder Ekko Poster Edited 1920x312.png

Attachments

• Blackwonder Ekko Poster Edited 1080p.png
    Blackwonder Ekko Poster Edited 1080p.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 402

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Guess I'll throw one out here. One I did of me and Overkill a little while back. (y)
Original:
Z1NqOcX.jpg
Cropped
tdCQxUU.png

Touched up the colors and edited the cropped one a bit. Up to you if you like it or not tho. :)

Looks good, but the cropped version looks pretty squished. Also it seems like you didn't render on highest settings

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'll be in london till friday, but I'll review all submission once I'm back. Thank you for all the amazing art!

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Ooh, I'm not really interested in keys since I don't really bother for cosmetics any more, but I'd like to enter something I made a while ago!

1920x1080
hd5Re5S.jpg

1920x312
RNd8AIG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom