Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 12gamers18's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

12gamers18

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Username: 12gamers18

Name
>12gamers18<

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. : Yes! Heres the playtime amount: 1 months, 7 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes, 47 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:550478544

Your DiscordID
>>12gamers18<<#6099

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i mostly play on VSH, 2fort,deathrun and class wars (on BR servers) but the server id like to moderate is Deathrun BR.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
because i want to deal with rule breakers on deathrun! and by a mod conversation, there isnt much attention to deathrun and i wish to become a great help to deathrun servers!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
zBlueeey I blw.tf (Asked and accepted to put name)
Shadow Mario | blw.tf (Not asked but we are friends on steam and know eachother. will change if needed)
Zé do Pão (Not asked neither friends, but he knows about me, will change if needed)

How often do you play TF2?
mostly everyday! but in different hours. dont know exactly when since it depends on my 2 brothers doing college stuff. but at some point of the day, i get some time on tf2.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
-Fake Freerun
1- warning (giving an opportunity to regret), 2-warning and a slay 3- ban for 1 hour, if it keeps doing the same the ban increases 1 more hour.

-Exploit and Rtd exploit
1-Warning to stop it and not do that again. 2-warning, 3-last warning 4-ban for 1 hour (3 hours if the exploit was used to delay the match). >continuing the exploit even after the ban = 6 hours,

-Chat spam
1-warning, 2-warning, 3-warning, 4-Gag for 40 minutes. if being extremely innappropiate or extremely racist: Gag for 2 hours, if the person continues after gag: Gag for 2 hours (5 hours if being innapropiate or racist, possibly a permagag if behaviour continued)

-Voice chat Spam
(Same rules as chatspam but on voicechat, if i need to change tell me please)

-Voice chat (racist comments, toxicity at high level):
1- warning, 2- muted for 30 mins, if it stills doing that, 1 hour. if stills going, the mute increases 2hr (2h,then 4h then 6h and it goes...)

-Chat spam (bind spam)
1- warning, 2- warning, 3-warning, 4-gag for 1 hr 5-gag for 2hr

-Racist comments
1- warning, 2- warning, 3- gag for 1 hour, if it's constantly, then it's a permagag

-Leaving as blue then rejoining
(same rule as fake freerun, if change needed tell me)

- bad microphones
1- warning, 2-warning, 3-muted for 30mins, if it's usual, 1hr

-!calladminabuse
1st time-warning and 40m ban
2nd time- 2 days ban
3rd time- 6 days ban
4th time- 13 days ban
and finally, if player keeps doing it even after previous bans - permaban

-Cheaters
record a demo, then once got enough information. permaban the player. If i have problems when telling if the banned player is cheating. ill ask help for other staff members avaiable.

-Game Delay
>1st-warning, 2nd-warning then slay, 3rd time-1hr ban, 4th time- 3hr ban. (if player keeps continuing the delay after being banned=12hr ban, if continued= a 1week ban, and if it still going a 2 week ban. after a 2week ban, if player does it again its a permaban.

-NSFW sprays / NSFW signs
>Permanent Sprayban until the spraybanned player has changed to a more appropiate spray
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
just a few things: i dont know coding at all because its difficult for me. i also have 2 brothers and only 1 Pc, which makes me hard to be avaiable but ill respond on the phone if called!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes. Portuguese

Last edited:

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

Hi!

4-ban for 1 hour (3 hours if the exploit was used to delay the match)
What would you do if they continued to exploit even after this ban? Same for all the other ladders.

then 2hrs, finally permamute
2 hours to perma mute is very extreme.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
You are missing lots of ladders, like what if someone abused !calladmin, or cheated?

Chat logs aren't the best, and was banned before, but it was about a year ago.

Overall the application isn't complete.

(P.S. Edit the application, dont make a completely new post)

1625025594126.png
1625025620127.png

1625025704289.png

12gamers18

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Hi!

What would you do if they continued to exploit even after this ban? Same for all the other ladders.

You are missing lots of ladders, like what if someone abused !calladmin, or cheated?

Hi
Hi!

Hi, Thank you for replying! very appreciated
about punishments, i edited some stuff and added a few more too and id like to see if its good if something is missing tell me!
about the chatlogs...i apologise, back then i was alittle meanie but nowdays im not that person anymore.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, and welcome to the team! You've continued to be active the entire time this application was open, and are nice on the servers, as far as we can tell.

I've added you as moderator on
► BlackWonder BR | Deathrun ◄
► BlackWonder BR | 2fort ◄

You will need to join our discord, after which you should ping me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom