Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 10000 Cold Knights Team Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
User name: 10000 Cold Knights

What is your punishment?
Team Ban

Where are you banned from?
Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:14517728

Who has punished you?
Paragon

Why were you punished?
"Constant freekilling and breaking rules"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I accidentally freekilled one person with the Detonator (the other red who died was the KoS scout I was trying to kill), which I then slayed myself for. I do not believe I have broken any other rules and would like to at least know what else I've been teambanned for :/

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Cold Paragon me asked if I can resolve your appeal.
So to start off when you were teambanned, 2 people were freekilled with the detonator, 3 were killed in total by the detonator you fired.
There was a medic that you freekilled, you believed they switched their weapon when you left the room and came back but they did not. If you're ever unsure about something its best to let it go rather than shooting someone.
When I was on the yellow line as a medic AFK frozen you killed me for being off the line but I believe I was on the line and other people surrounding me also believed I was as well, I did not move because we had to be AFK frozen so if I just decide to readjust boom I'm KOS.
After all this, the teamban will not be lifted.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Hey Cold Paragon me asked if I can resolve your appeal.
So to start off when you were teambanned, 2 people were freekilled with the detonator, 3 were killed in total by the detonator you fired.
There was a medic that you freekilled, you believed they switched their weapon when you left the room and came back but they did not. If you're ever unsure about something its best to let it go rather than shooting someone.
When I was on the yellow line as a medic AFK frozen you killed me for being off the line but I believe I was on the line and other people surrounding me also believed I was as well, I did not move because we had to be AFK frozen so if I just decide to readjust boom I'm KOS.
After all this, the teamban will not be lifted.
1) Thats simply untrue. Not only did I spend several minutes in spectator viewing the console killfeed making sure only 2 players died to that detonator shot, I also remember them being the only 2 ignited by the blast.
2) That medic both freelooked and switched weapons, I don't kill people if I'm "unsure about something"
3) Interesting. So who would these "other people" be? From my perspective you were clearly standing just behind the line, not actually touching it in any way. If you didn't want to get killed you shouldve made sure you were on the line when you got there.
I admit that I don't have much proof (with 3 admins on I didn't think it was necessary to record anything, shows what I know), but this is pretty shifty reasoning for almost a one year teamban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom