Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 0x2480's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x2480

Username: 0x2480

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:218733079

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Cheating / Using ESP

Why should we revoke your punishment?
At the time I had found a way to do full ESP through a VPK and was getting footage for it
Looking back on it now, it was *really* stupid of me to do it on a community server and not offline with bots
Already sent the videos to valve and I'm pretty sure they're working on it, I don't have the videos I recorded on the server anymore as those were recorded on a different device,

Here's a recording of this, one I sent to valve (Recorded sometime around the ban) ; https://youtu.be/YYcCyGPILkI

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello

yes, that was quite stupid.

Could you back up your claim of vigilantism with a copy or full screenshot of the email you sent to valve back in august?

Also, why did you wait months to appeal?

0x2480

Hello

yes, that was quite stupid.

Could you back up your claim of vigilantism with a copy or full screenshot of the email you sent to valve back in august?

Also, why did you wait months to appeal?
Here's a screenshot of it;
1606703746390.png

Reason why I asked now is because a bunch of my friends have moved over to blackwonder and keep inviting me
The video was uploaded as private the same day and I realized that the day after and had made it unlisted
(EDIT: Also sent them the VPK in a different email I had made a couple days later)

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thank you for the image, I was curious and unsure if you would deliver.

I hope you understand that we cannot let you back onto the servers, knowing that you have cheats installed and are willing to use them on other players, if even just to prove a point or make a recording for your own purposes.

I'm sure you do, as that would fit even your own criteria for removing someone:
1606710005231.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom