Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 。✧Seabas The Goat✧。's Moderator Application

Xiao Ling

Username: Xiao Ling

Name
Xiao Ling

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 1 days, 21 hours, 11 minutes, 59 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:629891938

Your DiscordID
0VIP#0667

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Yes, not tf2.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
US Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been admin on multiple other games other than tf2, I was staff on Gerry's Mod Dark RP servers such as Smokes DRP, Jungle RP, Elitepus RP. I have been staff on some Minecraft servers such as Myron, Minehut server boxpvpm. I was staff on Hypixel as a build battle moderator. all of these positions were from mod to head admin.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Every single day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Comms

Calling out undercover admin:
12hr>3d>1w>1m gag/mute

Hacks adverts: Perm gag/mute

Offensive behaviour (racism, homophobia, pedophilia, ect): Warning>2hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m>Perm gag/mute

Spam/Micspam (earrape, yelling, flooding chat, ect): Warning>30min>2hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m>Perm gag/mute

Different language in voice: Warning>30min>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w mute

Bans

Inappropriate spray/objector/avatar/nickname: If person refuses to change>Perm sprayban 2hr>3hr>4hr>12hr ban

Hacking/cheating (Record demo, medal clip, radeon, ect.): if unsure ask other staff>Perm ban

!calladmin abuse: 12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m ban

Exploiting: Guard (free hitting, free killing, ect,): Slay>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I understand that I am under the required amount of hours however I believe I would be a good pick for a new staff member Because I have plenty of experience as well as I am mature for my age. I will also be spending much more time on the server and love the community.

I have a clear working mic and perfect English because I am born in Canada and can speak fluent English with close to none accent and is very easy to understand.

I'm online a lot of the time after school and during nights my time which is Mountain Daylight Saving Time.

I always answer messages on Discord unless I am attending school.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom