Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

1691986146817.png

Playtime is under 3 days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
You were gagged 7 days ago for using slurs.
1691986268954.png

Your chatlogs are full of slurs and toxicity
1691986542615.png
1691986583926.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
for people saying slurs i will give them a 1 hour "Silence" and if they continue after the punishment is over i will add another hour and so forth, if they continue then 2 day ban, might be harsh.
This section is lacking. We want to make sure you know the rules and how to properly enforce them. Using slurs does not cover other rules, such as cheating, micspamming, using inappropriate sprays, etc. Remember that certain gamemodes also have their own rules specific to that server. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i would like to make blackwonder a better place, i tend to see lots of toxic messages being sent in chat and in VC
and i would love to change that!
I want to encourage you to take a look at the way you treat other players, because your current behavior is unacceptable.

Take some time to learn the rules and develop a nicer attitude on the servers. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom