Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ✪ Sgt. Clubby ban punishment removal post thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

✪ Sgt. Clubby

Clomby

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:51306624 (Evade ban)
and
STEAM_0:1:199791064 (Accused Aimbot)

Who has punished you?
Buster (both of them)

Why were you punished?

Aimbot on a TFDB server?
Evading ban because i came on my alt and explained and got banned on there..

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Because it seems not plausable to aimbot on TFDB.

I can also play a few games and record and submit it as evidence

✪ Sgt. Clubby

Clomby

Clubby: All the bans in Counter-Strike: Source was bhop using scrollwheel because poor detection algorithms and tf2 was mostly just disrespect because i was a little twat.
Face: The first ban i have no idea what is SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation. and the other ban you know what is.

EDIT: quick google search on eye test was.
That's generally an SMAC violation, which is a 3rd party addon for many games that detects various cheatings ina more heuristic manner.
"eye test violation" would translate to 'wallhacking' In that the system detected you were viewing thigns in-game that should not have been visible to you as a 'normal' player
Note that these are 3rd party plugins, and while they may ban you from their servers, it is not a VAC ban.

Dont know how that would work because my game draws just as much shit as others do

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I think you misunderstood, while that part takes up most of my comment, it's not the reason I banned you. The reason I banned you is because you were hacking on your alt.

✪ Sgt. Clubby

Clomby

Not sure if you have ever heard about this, but there is something is most source games called "Tickrate". All tf2 servers run at 66 tick changing it messes the game up. But when you record a demo. It halves it and it goes to 33 tick. the game doesnt enjoy playing flicks and fast movements at this tickrate. Look at CS:GO 64 ingame vs 32 tick replay. You'll see some strange movements there too.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Alright, thank you for this horrible lie/explanation. I'm not sure on what communities has this worked for you before, but you are so obvious even someone who has never played dodgeball can look at the first demo and look at the second one and see the difference. Declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom