Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ♥Cookie♥'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

palms

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:179284651

Who has punished you?
Poonki

Why were you punished?
It started when we were playing first reaction last reaction. The warden said last reaction jump and the person who did it died. So the warden was gonna give the person who LOST lr when the other guy should've won lr. And I got team banned for nor actual reason

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I got team banned for no actual good reason when I did explain EVRY SINGLE WORD the warden said and what happend.

Pkay

-------
I teambanned him earlier today for 1 day for 2 reasons:

#1: during a lava day a guard entered a cell, the red killed the guard. He saw it and killed the red "because he stepped on the floor".

#2: After asking him several times to kill himself and explaining that "server rules overwrites warden orders" he still didn't suicide, so he was teambanned.

If you had killed yourself, or stopped to think about it rationally you would have come to the conclusion that a rule in the server can't be overwritten by a warden order, thus if a blue goes in the area a red must be(such as minigame/cells) and baits. reds can ignore any orders that limit their location as long as the red in question does not leave the minigame/cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom