Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ☢How to be toxic☢'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: ☢How to be toxic☢

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrossSoldier/

Who has punished you?
-NiL-

Why were you punished?
Freekill, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was probably falsely accused as I know one time the mfk guy changed to my name to confuse players thinking that I was mfk but my name was too long so it was obvious that he was trying to accuse me so he started to spam my steamid to show I was the one doing still I didn't freekill anyone, this is my guess only because my memory is bad

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
We don't have an admin that goes under that name. You were teambanned by @10000 Cold Knights for freekill:
Screenshot_20200402-161249_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy Toxic,
I teambanned you because you claimed the last red had attacked your heavy and killed him without any real proof on the matter. In reality, said heavy was constantly baiting the last red and freehitting him with the holiday punch. The red swung without moving towards the heavy, and he killed himself shortly after. Occurs at around tick 12000 of the demo. I didn't give you a warning because I was after some more egregious rule breakers and wanted to keep a low profile. You have a significant amount of priors, I'd recommend being more careful on blue team in the future or else your next punishment may be permanent. Declined.

Attachments

• Joker.dem
    10.6 MB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20200402-113216_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402-113216_Discord.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20200402-113228_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402-113228_Discord.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom