Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted < ⎛⎝Verivala⎠⎞ >'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: < ⎛⎝Verivala⎠⎞ >

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:58744379

Who has punished you?
Bladeswell

Why were you punished?
As this thing says:"suspected intentional crash"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
That is the interesting 10 second story of how i got ban on uber upgrade UK server. So i was trying to protect the spawn from the players (but real i do it just for framing moneys) and after, i bored trying to protect spawn from the players,as glass cannon demoman with grenade launcher, and after, as glass cannon mangler soldier.So i went afk for chocolate and for watch yt.So when i came back, i checked my idle game first...but then i noticed, that i couldnt hear the sound from my game (ye here is thing wich lets to you hear the sound even if your game rolled,but i forgot what is it) and expanded it back and i saw that i disconnected. So server died or something happened with this again as always.When i came back on the server for keep being half afk glass support useless player, i joined as engineer for beginning and went afk. I just wanted more chocolate and went to kitchen....and also, for water.And when i came back i saw the pretty interesting message, wich was saying that i got ban.Btw, i even dont know the ways how2crash the whole server on uber upgrades.Even any way to crash anything,even server on uber upgrades, because they were fixed all. That is the end of the most epic story of how.Sorry.i got first time, the maybe worst ban in my life™️.

Max Bladeswell

Guardian of ÜberUpgrades
Staff Member
Admin
I have so little trust in you, due to all the trolling and overall toxicity you've towards me most of the time.

Btw, i even dont know the ways how2crash the whole server on uber upgrades.Even any way to crash anything,even server on uber upgrades, because they were fixed all.
I know that you know how to crash the UU servers, they are not fixed, nor they ever be.

My opinnion satys at hard deny, due to having so little trust on you

Its ofc good,probably,that u have little trust in me.But the most interesting thing, why do you think, that i know how to crash server, through the fact,that i mostly, i have been do nothing, except afking (as you know also good) overheal medic, all month. But now overheal is nerfed so time for evolving afking skill. But the most interesting thing. Where did you see that i crashed anyone? When? Where? Why do you think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom