Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ‽3riChiCken‽'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: ‽3riChiCken‽

Name
‽3riChiCken‽

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your steam ID

STEAM_0:0:95397304
Your DiscordID

3riChiCken#9328

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Black wonder US trade minecraft, that is also the one i would like to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I enjoy playing TF2 but the experience can be easily ruined by toxicity or cheating. If I have a chance to make others gaming experience bettor I will not hesitate.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Maybe, if Goldie is a staff member then yes. He might be a dono.

When are you usually available to play?
Usually from 8pm to 1am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate.

TradeMinecraft:
Scamming:
Mute 10min>1h>kick>ban 1d>3d>4d>1wk>perma

Sending random offers:
Warning>x2>gag 10min>30min>1hr>5hr>1d>kick>ban 1wk

Hacking:
Observe>kick>ban perma

Mic spam:
Warn>x2>mute/gag 1hr>2d>1d>3d>1wk>kick>ban 1d>2d>3d

Begging:
Warn>x2>x3>mute/gag 1hr>2hr>kick>ban

Racism:
Mute/gag>1h>2hr>2d>1wk>kick>ban 1wk>2wk>1month>perma

Inappropriate content:
Warn>mute/gag 10min>30min>1hr>kick>ban 1d> 1wk> 3wk> 1month>perma

Abusing !calladmin:
mute/gag 1d> 1wk> 3wk>ban 2wk> 1month> perma

Exploiting glitches:
Warn>x2>x3>kick>ban 1d> 2d> 3d> 1wk> 1month>perma

English only using voice chat:
mute 1h> 2hr> 1d> 1wk > 1month

Decent mic:
warn> x2> mute 10min> 1hr> 1d> 3d> 1wk> 2wk> ban 1month

Advertising hacks:
mute/gag 1d> 2d >1wk> ban 2 months

General offensiveness:
mute/gag 1hr> 1d >3d> 2wk> ban 3wk> 1month> perma

NSFW objectors and sprays:
Warn>x2>kick

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've been playing black wonder serves on and off for 3 years now. Now more than ever due to the bot crisis happening in the valve servers. Your servers are now a safe haven for me, where I can kick back without the sound of lewd music in my headset and aimbots sniping me from behind a wall. I've been enjoying the community, and the people. I'm applying to keep trade minecraft free of hackers and people who ruin the game for others. I want to keep tf2 alive.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:95397304 and please read this guide and update your punishments section as it currently is incomplete.

Thanks for the info on my steam ID, most tutorials were just talking about the URL. I've updated the punishment section, let me know if it sufficient. Thanks again!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
These servers have different ways to play and some have a different set of rules, try to put how you would deal with certain cases of someone breaking a certain rule, and how you would deal with it if the person has broke a rule before of if it is his 1st time, 2nd time... nth time breaking it. Make sure you elaborate a lot on the rule set of the servers you actively play, if you can also on servers you don't play much but have an idea how to deal in certain cases, if you aren't sure that it is too long or too short just say it.

I am not trying to sound funny, but did you actually read the guide that Aba posted?
Yes I did, I'm a bit confused does it want me to talk about specific commands that I would use on specific servers? I talked about rules on diffrent servers, and how I would punish people that break those rules.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Your punishment ladder still hasn't made a huge improvement and it's very short. Also, why did you make a punishment ladder for Jailbreak and Time X servers when you want to mod for Trade Minecraft?

Your punishment ladder still hasn't made a huge improvement and it's very short. Also, why did you make a punishment ladder for Jailbreak and Time X servers when you want to mod for Trade Minecraft?
What do you mean by punishment ladder? I did trade minecraft and the 2 other I visit, trade mine raft is the main one.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi chicken,

Thought I'd look over your punishment ladder and critique it, seeing how I moderate on this server.

Scamming:
Mute 10min>1h>1d>2d>3d>1wk>kick>ban 1d>3d>4d>1wk>perma
Scamming is a permanent ban regardless, with evidence provided obviously.

Hacking:
Observe>kick>ban 1d>1 wk>perma
Hacking is a permanent ban automatically with evidence, this does not need 1 day or any increments for a punishment ladder, due to the possibility of the person returning once the punishment is over and will continue to cheat.

Advertising hacks:
mute/gag 1d> 2d >1wk> ban 2 months> perma
Advertisement of hacks is a automatic permanent silence, this section follows along the same guidelines as hacking, automatic perma with evidence provided.

Spawn camping:
Warn>x2>x3>kill>x2>x3>kick>ban 1hr>1d>2d>1wk>1month
Spawncamping is allowed on Trade MC, due to the nature and the layout of the map.

Begging:
Warn>x2>x3>mute/gag 1hr>2hr>kick>ban 1d>1wk>1month>perma
For those begging for free items, a mute or gag will do fine, there is no need to ban for this reason.

Sending random offers:
Warning>x2>gag 10min>30min>1hr>5hr>1d>kick>ban 1wk>2wk>perma
For this punishment, I assume you meant to type ban instead of gag.

Racism:
Mute/gag 10min>30min>2hr>2d>1wk>kick>ban 1wk>2wk>1month>1yr>perma
This critique goes for your punishment steps for voice and text chat, punishments start at 1 hour (60 minutes), and there is no need for bans, simple gags and mutes are acceptable for this. We also do not punish for 1 year, anything over 1 month will usually become a permanent punishment.

Checking your priors using the Steam ID provided, I was unable to find any, so that's a good thing.

I have one question, as it is one section of your punishment ladder you left out. What action would you take if someone were to have NSFW sprays or objectors?

Hi chicken,

Thought I'd look over your punishment ladder and critique it, seeing how I moderate on this server.

Scamming is a permanent ban regardless, with evidence provided obviously.

Hacking is a permanent ban automatically with evidence, this does not need 1 day or any increments for a punishment ladder, due to the possibility of the person returning once the punishment is over and will continue to cheat.

Advertisement of hacks is a automatic permanent silence, this section follows along the same guidelines as hacking, automatic perma with evidence provided.

Spawncamping is allowed on Trade MC, due to the nature and the layout of the map.

For those begging for free items, a mute or gag will do fine, there is no need to ban for this reason.

For this punishment, I assume you meant to type ban instead of gag.

This critique goes for your punishment steps for voice and text chat, punishments start at 1 hour (60 minutes), and there is no need for bans, simple gags and mutes are acceptable for this. We also do not punish for 1 year, anything over 1 month will usually become a permanent punishment.

Checking your priors using the Steam ID provided, I was unable to find any, so that's a good thing.

I have one question, as it is one section of your punishment ladder you left out. What action would you take if someone were to have NSFW sprays or objectors?
I understand, I was making my punishment ladder exaggerated because other admins kept saying it's not big enough, I was confused. I agree with everything you said, I'll remove spawn camping, and 1yr bans, also ill add a section for NSFW objectors and sprays.

Hello,
your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:95397304 and please read this guide and update your punishments section as it currently is incomplete.
Can you check my punishment ladder, it is exaggerated for the sake of meeting requirement s, but usually on that server they dont go to those extremes. Should I make it more realistic at risk if displeasing more staff, or should I keep it the same?

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Despite multiple comments from the other Staff you punishment ladder is still lacking, and you have not made the required changes.

Some of the time-based punishments scale up far too quickly, and giving 3 warnings is excessive. I believe you have good intentions but fail to grasp the basics.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
While the player has made some adjustments, they still have not changed things state last week by Chig, such as permanently punishing cheaters. I believe you have good intentions, but I do not think you understand what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom