Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ИiCE ИiCE's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pienamai

Face Melting
User name: ИiCE ИiCE

Name
ИiCE ИiCE

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:99468078

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? None

On what servers do you usually play on?
All jailbreak servers
BlackWonder | Hightower | No Carts | Friendlies Allowed
BlackWonder | 2Fort

Why would you like to become an admin?
I have been playing on blackwonder for some time already, started playing it because of jailbreak and then kept playing on other servers too because I liked the community but I kept seeing rule breakers which just always ruined the fun, got donor to try and help the server but the donor powers are limited so I couldn't always help. Decided to try and apply for admin to help the server because a few rule breakers can really ruin everyone time in the server and with the limited donor powers I can't always help. I usually have a lot of free time and I play on blackwonder a lot so I think I can really help.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names None

When are you usually available to play? I don't really have a time that I play but I usually play for at least an hour every day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
General rules:

Being rude and disrespecting player - a warning > 30 minute gag/mute > 1 hour gag/mute > 2 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > permanent.

Advertising hacks - since usually it's spamming then a permanent gag/mute.

Hacking - record a demo and a perma ban.

Glitching/exploiting - warning > slay if it'll help somehow > kick > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban, perma ban. Possibly will skip a few depending on what they did.

Jailbreak:

Everyone:

Armory camping - warning, if they don't listen then slay.

Sticky trapping - warning, if they won't listen then a slay.

Delaying - tell them to not delay, if they keep delaying then slay them.

Baiting - if they are baiting a lot intentional then warn them to stop and if they don't stop then slay them.

Ghosting - depending on the ghost, if it's in a normal round then warn them, if it's in a special round like hide and seek then 30 minute mute/gag, if they continue after the warning/mute/gag then a 2 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 1 week > permanent.

Blue:

No mic - perma teamban until they get a mic.

Bad mic - tell them to fix it, if they won't perma teamban + mute until they fix it.

Freehitting - warn them to stop, if they won't then slay > 30 minute teamban > 1 hour teamban > 2 hour teamban > 1 day teamban.

Freekilling - respawn the red that got killed + tell them to slay themself, if they won't then 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban. (if it was intentional then I'll instantly team ban them for 2 days).

Mass freekill - respawn the freekilled reds (if I can) + perma teamban. if it was clearly a mistake 1 - 2 weeks teamban depending on how many reds and then a perma teamban.

Teamkill - respawn the blue + 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > perma teamban.

Leaving warden without permission - warning, if they won't listen then slay.

Illegal unwarden - slay and warning > 2 day teamban, then I'll just treat them like a blue without a mic.

Warden hogging - slay them and warn them to stop, if they continue then 1 hour teamban > 2 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Disguising - tell them to remove the disguise, if they don't remove it then slay them.

Warden:

Illegal ff - respawn the reds that got killed + 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Doing an illegal minigame/day - tell them they can't do it, if they still do then slay (if no one got killed from it) > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Illegal order - telling them not to do it, if they still do slay (if no one got killed) > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I said a lot of times things like "I give up on this server" but most of those times were jokes, when they weren't there were just a lot of rule breakers and I couldn't really do anything because of my limited donor powers, this is why I want to be an admin, I want to be able to help the server more so those rule breakers won't ruin the fun for everyone.

Edit: Made it look better.
Edit2: Changed the punishment for mfk.
Edit3: Changed the punishments.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

All jailbreak servers

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No.
I honestly find that hard to believe considering how many active Jailbreak admins there are.

Your application has some poor punctuation with an overabundance of commas, lack of capital letters and a few grammatical errors.
Your punishments are insane. All of them with scaling jump from one or two weeks to a permanent, which is way too harsh if someone is just freehitting someone occasionally.
I can't find anything damning against you in chat logs since they haven't saved whatever you've said, but you've been muted by a donator once. You've also been teambanned recently for illegal friendly fire.

You've had some hiccups on the servers, but your application is a mess. Fix it.
-support

Pienamai

Face Melting
I honestly find that hard to believe considering how many active Jailbreak admins there are.
I do know some of the admins but I never really talked to them that much that I thought I should include them in that part, maybe I misunderstood the question.
Your punishments are insane. All of them with scaling jump from one or two weeks to a permanent, which is way too harsh if someone is just freehitting someone occasionally.
Fixed it, hope it's better now.
but you've been muted by a donator once. You've also been teambanned recently for illegal friendly fire.
I got muted for no mic on blue, it was one of my first times playing jailbreak in blackwonder and I didn't really know the rules, came from servers you are allowed to be on blue without a mic, since then I did learn the rules so it won't happen again.
I got banned for illegal ff after I enabled friendly fire by mistake, I meant to enable collisions, I immediately disabled it and slayed myself, I got unbanned a bit later because it was an accident.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
2018-09-11 02:04:55BlackWonder LA | JailbreakИiCE ИiCEHacking is boring
2018-09-11 02:04:50BlackWonder LA | JailbreakИiCE ИiCEI once hacked in tf2, just to know how it is like

Explain please.

Pienamai

Face Melting
2018-09-11 02:04:55BlackWonder LA | JailbreakИiCE ИiCEHacking is boring
2018-09-11 02:04:50BlackWonder LA | JailbreakИiCE ИiCEI once hacked in tf2, just to know how it is like

Explain please.
I once installed some cheats to find out how it is to have cheats, to not ruin the fun for other players I played on one of this hvh (hack vs hack) servers with other hackers and only those servers.
After playing with aimbot a bit I uninstalled the program and never cheated since, it was about 3 years ago.

Melectrome

Legendary
I once installed some cheats to find out how it is to have cheats, to not ruin the fun for other players I played on one of this hvh (hack vs hack) servers with other hackers and only those servers.
After playing with aimbot a bit I uninstalled the program and never cheated since, it was about 3 years ago.
Did you do it on your main account? If you did it on an alt, link it to us please

Pienamai

Face Melting
Did you do it on your main account? If you did it on an alt, link it to us please
I did it on an alt, I created the account only for the purpose of finding out how it to cheat and didn't use it since, 3 years have past, I don't think I'll be able to find it.

Pienamai

Face Melting
I know cheating is wrong and against the rules but I only did it once to find out how it is like and never cheated and will never cheat again, if you still decide to decline my application because of this I completely understand why.

Jampoint

Retired
User name: ИiCE ИiCE

Name
ИiCE ИiCE

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:99468078

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? None

All jailbreak servers
BlackWonder | Hightower | No Carts | Friendlies Allowed
BlackWonder | 2Fort

Why would you like to become an admin?
I have been playing on blackwonder for some time already, started playing it because of jailbreak and then kept playing on other servers too because I liked the community but I kept seeing rule breakers which just always ruined the fun, got donor to try and help the server but the donor powers are limited so I couldn't always help. Decided to try and apply for admin to help the server because a few rule breakers can really ruin everyone time in the server and with the limited donor powers I can't always help. I usually have a lot of free time and I play on blackwonder a lot so I think I can really help.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names None

When are you usually available to play? I don't really have a time that I play but I usually play for at least an hour every day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
General rules:

Being rude and disrespecting player - a warning > 30 minute gag/mute > 1 hour gag/mute > 2 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > permanent.

Advertising hacks - since usually it's spamming then a permanent gag/mute.

Hacking - record a demo and a perma ban.

Glitching/exploiting - warning > slay if it'll help somehow > kick > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban, perma ban. Possibly will skip a few depending on what they did.

Jailbreak:

Everyone:

Armory camping - warning, if they don't listen then slay.

Sticky trapping - warning, if they won't listen then a slay.

Delaying - tell them to not delay, if they keep delaying then slay them.

Baiting - if they are baiting a lot intentional then warn them to stop and if they don't stop then slay them.

Ghosting - depending on the ghost, if it's in a normal round then warn them, if it's in a special round like hide and seek then 30 minute mute/gag, if they continue after the warning/mute/gag then a 2 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 1 week > permanent.

Blue:

No mic - perma teamban until they get a mic.

Bad mic - tell them to fix it, if they won't perma teamban + mute until they fix it.

Freehitting - warn them to stop, if they won't then slay > 30 minute teamban > 1 hour teamban > 2 hour teamban > 1 day teamban.

Freekilling - respawn the red that got killed + tell them to slay themself, if they won't then 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban. (if it was intentional then I'll instantly team ban them for 2 days).

Mass freekill - respawn the freekilled reds (if I can) + perma teamban. if it was clearly a mistake 1 - 2 weeks teamban depending on how many reds and then a perma teamban.

Teamkill - respawn the blue + 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > perma teamban.

Leaving warden without permission - warning, if they won't listen then slay.

Illegal unwarden - slay and warning > 2 day teamban, then I'll just treat them like a blue without a mic.

Warden hogging - slay them and warn them to stop, if they continue then 1 hour teamban > 2 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Disguising - tell them to remove the disguise, if they don't remove it then slay them.

Warden:

Illegal ff - respawn the reds that got killed + 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Doing an illegal minigame/day - tell them they can't do it, if they still do then slay (if no one got killed from it) > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Illegal order - telling them not to do it, if they still do slay (if no one got killed) > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I said a lot of times things like "I give up on this server" but most of those times were jokes, when they weren't there were just a lot of rule breakers and I couldn't really do anything because of my limited donor powers, this is why I want to be an admin, I want to be able to help the server more so those rule breakers won't ruin the fun for everyone.

Edit: Made it look better.
Edit2: Changed the punishment for mfk.
Edit3: Changed the punishments.

Hello, ИiCE ИiCE.
The application is fine, but the punishments still do seem random. One example:
I'm guessing you would permanent teamban them, which is a really huge jump between the two and is rather crazy. I'm also very uncomfortable that you mentioned that you used cheats before on an alternative account. I'm going with -Support; however, good luck.

Last edited:

Pienamai

Face Melting
Again I am sorry for cheating.
And I agree that the punishments are a bit random, I don't think I put enough effort into them.
Please decline this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom